Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have many kittens on our farm right now, and many of them are very friendly. They especially like my mom.

Three of the kittens had been missing for a day or two; we figured they'd gone on an "adventure", and our neighbour confirmed that she'd seen them. We weren't terribly concerned yet, as traffic on our road (which is gravel/dirt) is very very low.

My mother was driving home when she saw some kittens playing out in a field just down the road from our house. She looked, and sure enough, it was "our" kittens. She figured it was time they came back to the farm where their mothers and littermates were and didn't know if they had maybe forgotten the way back, so she called "HERE, KITTIES!".

All three of them turned, looked right at her, and ran across the field towards her truck.

She had parked on the side of the road, and there was a ditch between the road and the field. The kittens couldn't get across, so she slowly drove up ahead to a bridge/driveway (where vehicles access the field from), shouting "HERE, KITTIES!" the whole way.

When they got onto the road, my mom couldn't put them in the truck. So she drove at a snails pace down the road, hanging out the window. The kittens ran after her, and whenever they slowed down she'd yell "HERE, KITTIES!" and they'd run like fools after the truck.

All the way down the road, it's "HERE, KITTIES! COME HERE!" to our driveway, where she pulls in. They finally realized where they were and had a great old reunion with the eleventy-thousand other cats outside.

So that's how my mom became the Pied Piper of Kittens.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
LoL I know that feeling!
If I see my cats inthe fields behind my house when I walk home from work I shout one of thier names and they come running, before now ive had a parade of 4 cats walking with me home ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
What a cool story!!!!!

I love it, can just picture this truck driving slowly down the road with the kitties following...so cute!!!

So, how about some pics of the eleventy thousand kitties? :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would, but I don't have a digital camera.....I have to take regular pictures and spend $$$ to get them put on a CD for my computer :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts