Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of a forum devoted to Do-it-Yourself projects. Anything from plans to building your own scratching post or cat tree to the "cat walk" that was posted in the Cat Tails section. It could also be a section to talk about homemade cat toys as well.

Yay? Nay?

·
Registered
50 Posts
COOL! I'm in the process of building a kitty-kennel for Tiggy so she has some shelter in the garden :lol: Its going to be a kitty-mansion!

·
Registered
863 Posts
it would be cool. Me and a couple friends just made a 12'x12' dog kennel out of chain link for their dog. I think he ended up saving $200?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Padunk said:
I like D.I.Y. projects. Eventaully I'm going to build a large cat tree/house.
me too ..like you said ..eventually :lol:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, eventually means in a few years. :lol:

I don't have the space for a big cat tree, and I'm stuck in this apartment for one more year. After that I'll need to acquire some woodworking tools. I have a toolchest full mechanics tools, but that is all.

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
oh oh oh!!!
you will wish you never said anything, ive got LOADS of things my boyfriend made, im gonna take pics right now!
there is the computer desk, wall unit, tv corner thingy, grandfather clock, a few cd racks, dvd rack, the bed, the guineapigs/rabbit house
gowwwd theres loads and loads!
I guess thats what i get for having a boyfriend who is a bench joiner ;)

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Rob, be sure to tell your Mom, sisters, girl friend! Men are so hard to buy for, unless they have a hobby. You'll end up with the scroll saw, a circular saw, a sander, etc.--the works! Guaranteed!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts