Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may or may not remember the story about my Dad's cat. He lost his Bengal a while back and for Father's Day, the whole family pitched in and bought him another with the same markings. Dad needs help naming the little girl! Or her name will be "Stinky" lol. Dad wants something to go with the name of his beloved Charmine. We can't think of anything!!! I guess I should tell you a little bit about her personality. She is a sweet heart. She plays ALL the time. When we first got her, we couldn't get her to potty. Mom bought a neat self cleaning litter box. She won't use it. In fact, se won't use anything but the litter box my brother ingeniusouly bolted to the top of her cat tree lol. The tree is by Mom and Dad's bed... therefor the name "Stinky." Hahahaha. Anyway, please help name the little girl...
Thanks a bunch....

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
I remember this story! You guys are the greatest kids!

I like Simba, but Sharla kind of goes with Charmine. (I called Cleo "Stinky" for a while because she wasn't so great at hygiene when she was new.) :D

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I've always liked the name Charlemagne, though I think that was a boy's name...still, no reason why it can't be used for a girl-kitty.
If it is just the "sh" sound, how about Champagne? When she is bad, you can call her Champagne-in-the-butt. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Heidi n Q said:
..how about Champagne? When she is bad, you can call her Champagne-in-the-butt.
That's perfect. Why do I even bother posting?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
You could call her Charming. Sorry, I am terrible at names. She is a cutie, tho.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I'll give Dad the suggestions. And I too love the breed of cat lol. Especially this specific color. She's a marbled snow Bengal, and adorable. I was extatic when we found her... especially since she'd be ready about the same time as Father's Day. Thanks again guys!!!

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
How about Jasmine?

Pretty name for a pretty lady.

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Wow she is a beauty! Im sure she will bring alot of joy to your dad!

The picture was a bit unclear but it looks like she has a regular collar on. I would suggest you get her a break away collar.

I say this only because a few weeks ago a kitten that was being fostered accidentally hung its self and died. It had on a traditional collar not a breakaway one which could of prevented that from happening. It was heart breaking. I wouldnt want to chance your father having to go thru that.

·
Registered
300 Posts
She is beautiful. I like the names Carmella and Chantelle (sounds like Shantelle....It was the name of one of my dogs I had when I was little)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts