Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are Daisy and Dawn and a group shot. It is SO hard to get a good photo of them! They were born on March 19th to Dani, one of 2 feral moms I took in. They just opened their eyes yesterday! Daisy is a pale orange female and Dawn is a grey tabby with an orange patch on her head. These are the only 2 females in this litter.

Daisy.jpg

Dawn.jpg

Dawn (1).jpg

Dani Babies (10).jpg

Dani Babies (6).jpg

·
Banned
243 Posts
Awwwww!
Thanks Marica!

I'll take Daisy (orange baby)

have been waiting unpatiently for pictures of these babies!

Baby kittens are adorable.....

:kittyball

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Warning!! Cuteness Overload!!:D
Marcia, they look fantastic!
Such wee little things!!

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are 2 weeks old today! Amazing how time flies. When I went in this AM to feed momma and clean the litter box they were all sitting and just looking at me with wide eyes. SO freakin adorable!

Darci's babies have their eyes open today for the first time too. I'll get pics of them this weekend. Darci scares the **** out of me. With her I am afraid if I try to take the nesting box or kittens she just might attack me. Dani is more docile but still very feral. All in all it is going well with everyone.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
So freaking adorable! Got to love the little fluffbutts. I love the little buff?orange girl. I would take her in a heart beat. but then... *points at personal icon* I may be biased.

Well Darci is a good protective mom. Maybe she will relax more as the kittens get older?

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes another update is overdue but granddaughter is visiting for a week and I fee like I have NO time to myself for these things. I'll be back to normal in a few more days. One of Darci's babies, the little grey and white one has an eye infection complete with green goobers. His eye is sealed shut! Luckily he responds to my voice and although momma sends a warning sound out he toddles over to me whenever I come to the cage. I was able to clean his eye a bit with warm water and then put some eye ointment in it. I hope it does not amount to anything serious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts