Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My crazy cat Daizy decided that it would be fun to chase a bug....or so i thought. Turns out she had caught a lizard....She was carrying the poor thing in her mouth when I saw it and I was able to rescue it which really made Daizy mad. I took some pics, they aren't the best quality and then I let the poor thing go. That will teach outside creatures to come inside! That was our exciting Sunday for us.....I wonder what she will catch next?

·
Registered
299 Posts
lol yeah, i used to catch them all the time in florida at my grandma's house. i'd keep them in a jar for a day or so then let it go and try to catch a new one. poor little guy. at least she didn't hurt him too badly!

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Definitely looks like an anole. When we went to Florida when we were kids, one decided to come home with us in a stack of towels. He was cute.

My kitties went NUTS when the cicadas come out two years back (here in Cincinnati)...you'd hear them squealing as the cats threw them around.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
That is so funny that you all have living around in the wild. :) People keep them as pets out here, but you have to buy them at a pet store. I had 2 when I was in Junior high school, they were alot of fun! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts