Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to warn everyone - they may seem harmless, beautiful and helpless, but soon they'll destroy your e-social life by not letting you type. Mine is a computer bug, if anyone has any urgent advise how to solve this, please share!bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
He deletes everything I write and changes the settings all the time, opens windows I can't close, and I think that bbbbb in my previous post may stand for b................................

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
This seemed like the logical place to go after that comment...

The face that started it all.

But to the original post, my monitor is currently marked with paw and nose prints from hunting the prey known as "tiny floating arrow".

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
LOL, I love that pic.

Scout chases the cursor around too and my screen is covered in nose prints. It's pretty funny when he tries to bite it. Then he gets mad because it moved. I'm surprised he hasn't broken my laptop yet!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why is it that he'll be playing around the house but the instant I start typing, he's on the keyboard?

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
I always come back to this: what did cats do to torment us poor owners before computers, laptops and tablets? I guess I must have gone through that period but I can't remember, I think my brain blocked it!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Have you ever tried to read a newspaper, book, magazine, etc. with a cat around? That's how they tormeted us before technology. :)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
7cats, love those photos!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hahaha, this is too funny and so very true! My Ellie's favorite spot is on my keyboard or mouse, whichever I happen to be using. She literally pokes her paws at the keys on my keyboard and watches the screen as it changes with what she's doing. It's hilarious!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Have you ever tried to read a newspaper, book, magazine, etc. with a cat around? That's how they tormeted us before technology. :)
Lmao yeah! The only place we can read the newspaper in peace is in the truck. What is it with newspapers and cats?? I've tried crumpling newspaper into a ball and throwing it as a distraction to buy myself some time but it doesn't work for long. That pristine page that I'm reading is waaay more interesting :( lol awww I don't mind really :D I love her playfulness and that sweet face lets her get away with so much.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Lmao yeah! The only place we can read the newspaper in peace is in the truck. What is it with newspapers and cats?? I've tried crumpling newspaper into a ball and throwing it as a distraction to buy myself some time but it doesn't work for long. That pristine page that I'm reading is waaay more interesting :( lol awww I don't mind really :D I love her playfulness and that sweet face lets her get away with so much.
I guess they think it's play time, or hide and seek, who knows? Jem used to try to rub his face on the corners of the crease (guess it looked a lot sturdier than it is). Scout always tries to climb up in my lap and peek under the paper to see what's so interesting. :)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
LOL

To mess with Nala's mind, I should lay a newspaper down AND a tweed sport coat and pretend that I'm interested in both of them.

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
once he gets the computer figured out your charge cards are next and then it online shopping for cat toys while you're sleeping

·
Registered
719 Posts
When I'm on my laptop, and I see Newton coming, I immediately lower the lid, because I know he'll be making a bee-line to the keyboard. Obviously, he isn't as interested at simply lying down on the lid. Where's the fun in that?

But... Newton has been refining his technique, and he has been getting quite good at stealthily sneaking up without me noticing. He 'hugs' the bed skirt so I don't see him coming, then pounces right onto the laptop keyboard at the last moment so I don't have time to react.

He's a pretty crafty little guy... it's too bad he focuses all his efforts to annoy me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts