Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm standing in the kitchen with a peanut butter sandwich, leaning against the stove eyeballing the contents of the fridge.

I hear a little "mew!" and turn to see Abby sniffing my sandwich. I held it out to him and said, "wanna bite?", so Abby looks at me, then rubs his face on my sandwich like he's cuddling it... So freaking cute! Had to share... This may have been a "had to be there" moment, who knows lol

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
353 Posts
haha similarly, I bought lobster on sale a few months back and put one on the floor (claws banded of course) to see what my kitten would do.

There was no hissing or fighting. He was genuinely curious. After a couple of minutes that lobster was getting face-rubbed so much he didn't know what to do with himself. I didn't let him make friends for too long though since I was hungry!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've gotten used to cat hair in my PB&J and other foods. Whatever I put in my mouth is of immense interest to them and worth at least a close sniff. I've learned that hot sauce (on the food, not the cats) is a great deterrent, but I can't put hot sauce on everything. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I'm way past pet hair bothering me. I clean every single day and vacuum every other day since I'm home 24/7, but there's only so much you can do when they sleep and climb on the fridge, stove, counters, etc.

That and if anyone has ever owned a rottie, you know how bad they shed. I would love to have hardwood put in, or even the hardwood look alike stuff, but when we had it in our old apartment no matter how much I vacuumed and swiffered, there would always wind up being little tumble weeds of hair that blew around from time to time.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Abby is extremely affectionate. Even more so since he got his goods chopped. Best thing I ever talked my husband into :) lol

·
Registered
823 Posts
With four long haired cats (3 of them large in size) and a Siberian Husky, trust that I too am well accustomed to pet hair.

Mmmm..... cat hair.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha. Extra fiber! I'll only start to worry if I'm coughing up hair balls.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts