Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work SO much, I rarely get a day off. But I do also work night shifts, and sleep during the day on weekends. And when I have a day off I use it to catch up on sleep.

These days seem to be a favorite for my kitties. Because when I wake up, all four of them are in bed with me. Today I opened my eyes and I see Nito there. I say his name and he gave a little "Meh" then stood up and came over for head butts. The girls are all in a pile near my feet. I am so happy that my furry family is so harmonious!

The little joys in life!! <3

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
So happy for you. It's very nice that your furbutts all get along well. I remember one scene recently where all of my brood (2 cats and 1 dog) were all leisurely taking a stroll together, almost side by side. A simple scene, a simple moment, but it was very heartwarming because they were so casual and chummy with each other.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds beautiful Alpaca! I've had those moments when we're all sitting in the living room playing, and even Jerry joins in. Hehe he plays like a cat, it's very cute.

There was a time when I though Magneto would never, ever get along with another cat in all his life with the way he was behaving when I first brought Chica home.

But to see him now, you would never believe that he acted that way! He has grown into such a gentleman! He is clearly the "top cat" in the house, but he doesn't use force or agression. This might sound silly, but Magneto is very wise and it seems like the girls all recognize that. Now, when it comes to Jerry (the dog) he does sometimes lift a paw to enforce his dominance but even Jerry seems to leave him alone.

It's just too bad... with all these kitties Jerry can't fit on the bed. His bed is on the floor right beside mine.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Rach, your next major purchase is definitely a bigger bed! You can't leave Jerry out! Ya I think these things take some time. Altho Miu bullies Jack around, she's been smacking him around less over time.

Yes, heartwarming in my case because Miu bullies Jack and Rocky usually bosses Miu around. That moment was purrfect. No fighting, no displays of dominance. Just a nice stroll. Wish it could be like that all the time. You're lucky to have your bunch get along so well!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Aw, I want a bed full of kitties! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a day off.

I was on Spring Break last week (writing a 10 page paper and working, some break!) and by the fourth day, Layla got used to the routine and was all over me, rubbing and squeaking and being affectionate like she used to be before she turned into a Big Bratty Teenager. Unfortunately, that just lasted a day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts