Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new! A friend told me about this site, and said it'd be helpful. I'm joining so I can get tips, etc. I have one male cat, Pancake. He's 13 years old, and the best way to describe him is.... he's a punk! :)

Pancake lives inside (but does get outside time for a few hours a day), and has always been healthy. There are stray cats that live outside near my home, and some of them seem sickly... so I am here to read up on possible sicknesses/ solutions, or things I should know/do.

That's all for now! :):catmilk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Working two jobs really got in the way of me finishing my post! I know it's been a few weeks, but now I'm back! Haha

Here's my baby boy! Yes, he's extremely spoiled and gets his way all of the time. ):

Pancake:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He looks like a long haired sealpoint siamese I suppose, but I have no idea what his mother or father were - since I picked him out at a farm that had too many cats. He has a sister from the same litter that my aunt still has to this day. She has the same markings, but her coat is much lighter on her body - and she's cross eyed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts