Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried catching the kitty's jumping session, but he gives me no warnings of when he will do it. So it's hard to catch. I caught two jumps but only the end, the focus screwed me both times. In one photo you can see him trying to hang on from a jump, in the second you can see him crashing into the crate.

Enjoy.

Ok! She's not looking! What method of destruction shall I wreck on her?!

*whistle* I'm not doing nothing, not doing nothing!

Ah, another day of terror done.

:laugh:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Awwwww that pic of them sleeping together is adorable... so sweet that your older kitty took to the little monkey so fast :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DesnBaby said:
Why does he want to do that to his friend? He wants to catch her or something? :lol: Very cute! :D
He does it to everyone. When I walk by my snake cages (it's about 6 feet tall) I wouldn't see him on top of it and he would jump off of it onto my shoulders. Scares me to death.

He also jumps off it to that border to try to play with the cat. I think he's just trying to get some advantage because the cat always beats the kitty. He has also jumped off the 6' cage on top of my dog's head.

He's crazy.

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
RBark said:
(it's about 6 feet tall) I wouldn't see him on top of it and he would jump off of it onto my shoulders. Scares me to death.
He also jumps off it to that border to try to play with the cat.
He has also jumped off the 6' cage on top of my dog's head.
He's crazy.
I don't think he's crazy. He sounds like his name should be "Tarzan". Does he ever do the jungle yell? Aaaaa-ah-ah-ah-AH-ah-ah-ah-AH-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heidi n Q said:
RBark said:
(it's about 6 feet tall) I wouldn't see him on top of it and he would jump off of it onto my shoulders. Scares me to death.
He also jumps off it to that border to try to play with the cat.
He has also jumped off the 6' cage on top of my dog's head.
He's crazy.
I don't think he's crazy. He sounds like his name should be "Tarzan". Does he ever do the jungle yell? Aaaaa-ah-ah-ah-AH-ah-ah-ah-AH-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Tarzan sounds awesome. I haven't named him yet. I was torn about his name since I got him, I've been thinking of superhero names after someone named Superman, but all the Superhero names sound so cheesy. Someone recommended Clark for Clark Kent of Superman, but Clark is a weird name to me.

But Tarzan is a definite possibility. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I don't know about the American names, but in the French version, the monkey was called Cheetah. Could be a funny pun on His Highness the Mighty Sneaky Hunter :wink:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kitty's Mom said:
I think the second to last picture should read..."FINALLY!!!"

The sleeping together one is absolutely ADORABLE!
The second to last sounds like "Heh heh she don't know what's coming to her, buddy!" to me. LOL.

Right now both of them are sniffing my feet for some reason. I think I need to wash my feet. LOL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts