Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured it's a nice day to share some pictures of my cuties. :jump

Here is a collage I made to share on one Caturday ...

My sibling pair of kitties, I absolutely love when they cuddle together.

My Eechy always has a grumpy face.

Luigi is all tucked in like a cutie.

Ramona always has such a sweet face & shes constantly laying in weird positions in weird places, love this girl more & more every day.

Sampson is a cutie, too, even though he is a wicked trouble maker.

P.s He's gotten so big :(

& Elvis my sweet scared foster baby.

Oh and a few pics I shot this morning of my cuties in the window. Three crazy kitties!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Awww!!! They are all so beautiful! Ramona is so sweet looking. And Sampson looks like fun - keeps it interesting with a trouble maker kitty!! :D

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I love kitty photos! I am so glad you shared your adorable bunch!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always say I am so amazed with how good of a kitten Ramona was because I didn't really realize how innocent she was until we decided to foster fail Sampson. Funniest thing about it is... Even though Ramona is SO not trouble she knocked over our fake christmas tree 8x, I thought I'd definitely be in HUGE trouble when it came down to Sampson my trouble maker kitty this year, but none of them have been paying any attention to the tree luckily, this year we even got a real one and we did tie it back just incase, but they haven't even tried climbing in it. Boogeyman & Sophie used to hang out INSIDE the christmas tree, I'll have to find those old pictures for you guys to see, too. I'll post them, I think I have a few cute ones of Sophie when she was younger hanging inside the tree like a weirdo. :D

I'm a big fan of kitty photos Kneazles, you should share some of your kittie(s) sometime!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts