Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum… I just recently adopted an 11 week old tortie kitten. Her name is Delaney and she is a great little kitty. I look forward to learning more about cats in general, and sharing special kitty photos with you all.

Here are some photos of my sweetie!

Playing with her fishy toy

Enjoying the morning sun

Sharing the bed with Chloe- my long haired Chihuahua

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
OMG! :luv She's gorgeous! I love the half/half Torties!
IF she comes up missing, I can guarantee she won't be found in my home.
Nope. No-sir-ree. Not here. *whistles innocently*

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Welcome, Cathryn!

I'm so glad you joined this Forum. Especially for the sake of Delaney! It's a good thing we caught this in time.

Torties should spend at least their first year on the West Coast, preferably in the southern portion. Torties thrive in San Diego.

If you could please send her my way, I promise to keep in touch and let you know how she's doing when she turns one year old. At that time, there will be a reassessment of her health and well-being.

Also, Chloe clearly wants the place back to herself.

C'mon, Cathryn, do the right thing. :D

Delaney is ADORABLE!!!!!! :luv

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dear Cathryn,

Pay no attention to Marie. She's got her facts muddled. You're supposed to send them to the East Coast.

Delaney's a heart breaker. Welcome to the board.

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha :lol: i literally LOLED because at first I was like OMG I did something wrong.

you all are way to funny..and I am way too gullible

I guess you are going to have some custody issues... San Diego on the weekdays and East Coast on weekends. Little Delaney is going to be one busy girl

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Wow!!! She's got to be the cutest. That first picture is striking! Welcome to the Forum, too. We'll be requiring regular pictures of little one as she grows up. :p

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
catalat said:
I guess you are going to have some custody issues... San Diego on
the weekdays and East Coast on weekends. Little Delaney is going to be one busy girl
No, she won't be very busy and there will be no custody issues because when she comes up
missing, she'll be in the South. Whoops! :oops: What I *meant* to say, was...when she
comes up missing, I'll help coordinate search efforts starting in the South, but we won't start
with *my* home. You'd never find her under my bed. Or in my closet. Or in the cupboard.
See? No reason to search my home at all. ...points fingers and screams: 'Go check the homes
on the East and West Coast!'

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heidi n Q said:
catalat said:
I guess you are going to have some custody issues... San Diego on
the weekdays and East Coast on weekends. Little Delaney is going to be one busy girl
No, she won't be very busy and there will be no custody issues because when she comes up
missing, she'll be in the South. Whoops! :oops: What I *meant* to say, was...when she
comes up missing, I'll help coordinate search efforts starting in the South, but we won't start
with *my* home. You'd never find her under my bed. Or in my closet. Or in the cupboard.
See? No reason to search my home at all. ...points fingers and screams: 'Go check the homes
on the East and West Coast!'

Hahaha :mrgreen: :lol:

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
October said:
Wow!!! She's got to be the cutest. That first picture is striking! Welcome to the Forum, too. We'll be requiring regular pictures of little one as she grows up. :p

Great because I love taking pictures...especially of her..she is so photogenic IMO.

My goal is to take at LEAST one a week (probably a bunch more than that though LOL).. I always had wished I did that with Chloe my chihuahua.. so I could see how she changed.

So I will have to try it with Miss Delaney.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Delaney is going to grow into one beautiful tortie. Wow!
I love half faced torties. They are such unique personalities~ torties are.

I consulted a cat expert and was told your tortie boy would do much better
living among all my foster kitties. She can come up for evaluation in about 10
years to see if she is ready to go back to you. :wink: :dis

1 - 17 of 17 Posts