Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been done countless times before here but anyway, I'll go first ...

Toby is very loving and affectionate. He will sit on your lap making biscuits ALL DAY if he thought he could get away with it. Sometimes, however, he can get a little 'overstimulated' and gives you a quick nip when you stroke him (but never a hard nip - he has not marked my skin once).

He also often sucks at your clothes. This makes me feel a little sad because I know he was taken from his Mum and bottle fed to stop him getting the FIV (a measure that didnt work anyway :( ). If he has an annoying habit though (not that he is ever really annoying) is that when he is enjoying a love and being stroked he will begin to drool all over you. Yuk. :lol: And then of course he shakes his head. Double yuk!

He has a tiny little meow. Half the time, he does 'silent' meows, the other half funny high pitched croaky ones. He also chirps a lot in greeting and purrs almost as soon as you touch him most of the time.

Toby is a very timid cat. He is easily spooked. And yet, he is very adaptable. After a short settling in period, he can make any new place his 'home' very quickly and makes friends with new people very quickly too. However, he doesnt like everyone ... both my mother and my flatmates girlfriend are not liked and claws come out for people he doesnt like ... 8O

He is an excellent little traveller - which is good seeing as he makes a 600 mile round trip to my mothers once a month or so :lol:. He just sits in his carrier and tries to go to sleep.

Talking of sleeping ... Toby is also very, very sedentary and lazy. His aims for each and every day is to find a comfy warm spot and watch the world go by (in between naps of course).

Oh yes ... he is also a cat pig. Fussy cat pig, but cat pig nonetheless. ;)

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
I'll give it a go!

I've had Fozzy for about 4 months now, so still trying to learn about him. Fozzy is a long haired red male main coone tabby mix. He has white boots, freckled lips, and a big fluffy tail.

He's only 11 pounds but looks like a hefty 20!

He LOVES pounce cheese flavored treats. Fozzy is fed about 60% dry cranberry Wellness and the rest is canned Wellness. Believe it or not, he prefers his treats over wet food.

His favorite toy is Da Bird. He is an acrobat!!! (I need to put a video up of it someday.)

Fozzy never hangs out in a room where there is no one in it. He is constantly at your feet...almost to where it can get slightly annoying! :lol: We encourage Fozzy to start the night out inbetween our pillows at night. He loves it and has one of the loudest purrs I've heard. Right as we fall asleep, he re-situates himself onto a storage bin infront of the bedroom window.

Fozzy has a nervous twitch in his back which makes him scared and irritated. We try to comfort him as much as we can during it.

That's Fozzy in a nutshell! :luv

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Oooh, fun! be warned, long :D

Jitzu is a difficult cat. A cat with personality, and boundaries. She has her own personal space and only trusted people are allowed inside that space, without the threat of injury anyways. She's loving, but on her time, and when she does purr it's very soft. Almost like she's hiding how happy she is. You more feel her purrs than hear them.

Her name is actually ninjitzu, or 'the way of the ninja', which suits her to a T. She likes to steal things, muffin wrappers are a favorite, so is bread. Any food she really likes she takes and has to hide before she eats it. She opens cupboards to get something, then leave it open so the boys get to make a mess...she smiles when you find out. It's cute.

She's incredibly smart. Not just in that 'cat' way, but people smart too sometimes. My bf will say something like 'That black and white cat is getting pudgy' and she'll glare right at him for hours! If she's mad at you she hold the grudge for a long time. But she's quite sweet once she trusts you.

It took me a year to get her to really trust me, and she's been getting better and better. She used to only cuddle for a few minutes at a time, then she'd get nervous, angry and upset and she's hiss and swat. Now she'd nap with me for hours if I let her.

Jitzu is a very tidy cat. She brushes her teeth with her tongue, washes herself wonderfully, and won't eat anything messy. She also trims her own nails by biting them, which is good because there's no way she'd let me do it!

She tolerates the boys, and does not get along with Torri. She wants to be the queen of the house, and enforces her own rules. If you invade her space she'll tell you off, no matter who you are or how much bigger than her you are. She's a normal sized girl, around 7 lbs. And she's very strong. She secretly likes Doran, but doesn't want him to know.

I got Jitzu when a roommate moved out. She never fed Jitzu, or cleaned her box. I did that for the last little while, and I kept her. Now she's my girl and she loves me.

Torri is my shy little princess. She's very talkative, and loves to be near her daddy. She's also our chicken-cat. She won't eat if the other cats are nearby, or even watching. She eats small meals, and always leaves a teeny bit on her plate. She refuses to eat a plate clean.

Torri is also our supermodel. She's lovely, she likes to pose, and she practically starves herself. She's a little cat, but she weighs only 5 lbs...that's less than Muffin at 5 months. She's gained a little weight, but is very touchy about her tummy. She'll only let you pet it if she's very sleepy, but usually she'll bite and rabbit kick anyways.

She's the only cat who gets to sleep in our room, because instead of trying to eat our spiney mice and Gerbil she decided to make friends with them. She'll occasionally let the spiney mice out of their cage, and she just watches them run around the room. We also keep her there because she gets bullied by Jitzu.

When Torri plays she makes the rules, namely she wins, or she gets upset. The boys have gotten used to it, and they play very gently with her. But Jitzu chases her and beats her up.

During the day Torri is very quiet and reserved. She spends a lot of time hiding, or trying to convince daddy to let her go into 'her' room to hide. At night she's very different. Having special time with mum and dad makes her feel special, and she purrs and makes biscuits all night. Not always a good thing.

Her favorite game is to sit on my chest when i'm sleeping and wave her whiskers back and forth in my nose and across my face. She knows I hate it. She has little purrs that sound like she's giggling when she does this. When i wake up she purrs louder and rubs her whole body on my face, then snuggles in to go back to sleep.

We also call her our 'emo cat', because she has a great sulky face for when she's in trouble, or if Jitzu's getting in trouble for chasing her.

Torri's signature move is the 'kitten roll'. She lies own on her side, rolls onto her back and chirps in an adorable manner. if she's really looking for attention she'll also wave her paws at you. This move is carefully designed to be adorable, and to melt the strongest of hearts in order for her to get petted. It's also a very girly little move.

We got Torri when she was about 4-5 weeks old. Someone had found her abandoned in a field. I think she was dumped because she knew what kibble was, and how to use a litter box. She's been with us ever since, and is definitely daddy's girl.

Doran is my little cuddle boy. He's a trouble maker, and his purrs always sound like he's a little boy who just did something naughty. Sometimes he waits behind a corner until Muffin comes around it, then he jumps up to startle him. he's just decided that he likes his dad, and now spends hours trying to sit on daddy's newspaper, or keyboard. Daddy doesn't know that he likes to sit with his front feet on your shoulder. I taught him that so he won't sit between my face and a book I'm reading. He loves giving these little hugs.

He loves car rides, when I say "Doran, want to go to the car?" he perks right up and goes to his kennel. he's very friendly so I take him with me lots of places. Him and Muffin came to mhy parents house christmas morning. he played with my parent's dog, missy.

When Doran plays he's very careful not to offend his playmate. With Torri he lies down and bats at her gently. With jitzu he lies on his back, and lets her swat him. He knows if he holds still she'll sometimes kiss him. Him and muffin play pretty rough, but they both like it.

Doran has a crush on Jitzu. He follows her around purring at her, he tries to rub himself on her, sometimes she lets him. He keeps trying to cuddle her, but hasn't gotten too far with that yet, unless I'm there too. He follows her around exactly like a little boy with his first crush.

His favorite part of the day is when I'm chilling out watching tv just before bed. he comes and nestles his head in by my neck and sucks on my sweater. He purrs so happily, and gets this little concentrated look on his face, it's adorable.

I got Doran when he was just under 10 days old. Some of you might remember me posting that I had found a kitten. I bottle fed him and watched him grow. I litter trained him, bathed him, and played with him. He thinks I'm his mum and he's my sucky little momma's boy.

Muffin is a silly little boy. He's our clown. He likes to sneak up on his sisters and jump. Not pouncing them, but surprising them. This has gotten him a few cuts/bruises, but he still does it.

Even as a teeny baby Muffin was a bit of a tank. Doran was 3 months older and would knock him down, Muffin would just get back up and act like he was ready to do it again. He's built quite solidly, and doesn't mind being knocked around. Which is good because Doran loves to push him over.

Muffin also likes to eat. He'll eat almost anything, and never has any tummy problems. The only thing he won't touch is kibble, he thinks it's fun to play with, but not for eating.

Muffin has a little crush on Torri, and tried to imitate her when he can, which is funny because she's taught him 'kitten rolls'. It's very funny to watch because he hasn't quite got it. he gets his feet in there, but doesn't roll all the way onto his back, and then gets confused. Hilarious.

As much as Muffin likes Torri his real hero is his big brother. Muffin follows Doran everywhere, and has to do everything Doran's doing. Sometimes I call him 'Little me too!'. (there's a kids book about 'Me too'. i used to say my sisters were like that.) Following his brother often gets them both in trouble, instead of just Doran.

If there's one thing to say about Muffin it's that he's a little love bug. He loves everyone. If me or his daddy looks at him and says something in the silly 'kitty love' voice he starts kneading the floor when he walks towards you. He loves to meet new people, and gets everyone to cuddle and pet him.

Of all our kitties Muffin's the only one with a croaky voice. Everyone else sings, or trills. Muffin sounds like he's been smoking 20 years...and he's 5 months. It's funny. if I ask him if he's hungry he meows frantically, and kneads the floor.

We got Muffin from the same Mum as Doran. She kept him until he was 4 weeks, then I took him with the intention of finding him a good home. But him and Doran bonded so well that I didn't think it would be fair. He's such a good fit in our house, and he gives Doran someone to play with who won't care.

My bf calls the boys my 'puppy cats' because i'm training them. They sit for their dinner, touch a stick on cue, and Muffin does a trick. If I hold my hands apart and say 'surprise' he jumps and spreads his arms too...it's cute.

Lol, that was long, but totally as fun as I thought it would be!

·
Banned
41 Posts
Buddy is outgoing and adventurous but also a big softie at heart. He came to me about 3 years ago from a friend who could no longer look after him. He loves to drink from a dripping tap and bringing home little presents for me. He loves his food and enjoys playing "rabbit feet" with a sponge ball and chasing Mary up and down stairs, very early in the morning. He likes to sit on my chair or lap and loves cuddles and lots of fuss, then when he's had enough he will jump down, shake himself and give you a look that says "ok enough now." He used to sleep on my bed all night snuggled up to me, but since Mary came along he doesn't bother so much. He will jump on the bed at night and lie on my chest for kisses and cuddles for about 10 mins and then he will go and lie somewhere else. He is very vocal and lets you know when he wants feeding.

Mary came to me, from a rescue centre, in 2007. She was rescued from a house that was over run with cats and had been left to fend for herself, after having kittens she was taken to the centre and had another set of kittens. She still had her stitches in, from neutering, when I got her.She was very nervous and shy, but she took to Buddy instantly, but the feeling wasn't mutual. She would bite and scratch if you tried to touch her or pick her up. With gentle persuasion her personality is now coming out. She was a bit wary of our dog but is now getting used to him and they will kiss each others noses. She plays with Buds and lies with him on the bed or she will sleep in her radiator bed. She is a fusy eater, but loves tinned tuna and wafer thin ham. She will wake me up in the morning by head butting me or rubbing/ kissing/licking my face and she will lay beside me only if the duvet is pulled back so she can lie on the sheet. She still doesn't like to be handled much but she will allow me a few seconds of cuddles. She hates her feet and chest being touched but loves kisses on the head and will kiss me when I ask her. She loves her laser pointer games with her daddy and does happy feet on the bed when she's happy. She is still a bit nervous and scares easily, but she knows she is loved,very much, and she is now a very happy spoilt princess.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nefertiti came to me in August of 2008 off of the cold mean streets. She was found with a flea collar, and she was found in an area that suggests she was dumped.
Why anyone would dump my little love bug is totally beyond me!! She LOVES to be held, petted, rubbed, scratched, picked up, and just loved upon in general! She rides around on my shoulder, and lets me pick her up and hold her like a baby for tummy rubs. She would sit on my lap and make biscuits all day long if I let her!
If I am in a room, that is where she is. She greets me at the door when I get home with trills and purrs. She tells me when she is hungry and when there is no water in her bowl. She actually drinks water out of a bowl, which I was told was odd for kitties.
She is mommy's baby. It takes her a little while to warm up to strangers, and she never treats them the same as she does me.
She talks to me constantly! We have conversations, and there are times when it seems like she is actually saying human words!!
She comes when I ask her if she is hungry, and she is learning to come when her name is called.
She loves to play, though she greatly prefers dangly toys (like Da Bird) to toys that get batted around.
She is very tolerant of me; she lets me clean out her ears, remove yucky stuff from around her eyes, and look inside her mouth.
She gets along well with other kitties, and tolerates dogs.
She sleeps next to me every night, either between my legs, behind my knees, or on my feet. If it is close to bed time, she will run for our room every time I move.
She does not get up on counters or tables. She hates being scolded, so if she does something that I do not approve of all I have to do is say a sharp "No" and she won't do it again. She never even touched our Christmas tree while it was up!! (I had nightmares from all the Christmas tree horror stories I had heard!)

She's just the best kitty I've ever met!! :luv

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Tweezer is one of the most interesting kitties I have ever had. I was asked (begged?) if I would take him by some volunteers from a local rescue group because he is positive for feline leukemia. At that time he was being kept in a cage almost all of the time with no real hope of getting adopted. The day I brought him home he weighed 3 1/2 pounds even though he is about two years old. He had ear mites and worms and an upper respiratory infection and had lots of gunk coming out of his eyes. He was too weak to even climb up one stair. Since that day he has gained both weight and energy. He now weighs just over eight pounds. At first I was worried that the other cats would be too much for him but no way!!! He will jump on any of them, even 17 pound Orlando! The thing is he is not being aggressive - he just loves to play! This is one kitty who loves every minute of his life! After being in a cage and sick for so long it seems as if everything he does says, "HURRAY!! I'm FREE! I'm ALIVE and I'm going to enjoy EVERY MINUTE!" He is curious about everything that goes on and he follows his people around everywhere. He loves da bird and milk carton tops most of all. He likes to bat at the water in the bathtub and even fell in the other day. If you talk to him or touch him he purrs VERY loudly. He also has an awful gas problem! :lol: He is a complete little lover and wants to sleep curled up close to someone. He divides his sleeping time between my mother-in-law and I. He loves to steal my jewelry from the night stand and carry it around in his mouth. He is a beautiful long haired black boy. I hope and pray that despite his difficult beginnings and positive feline leukemia status, he will get to enjoy a long and happy life.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Arianwen is a sweet little love of a kitty. :p She is one of the smartest cats I've ever shared my life with.
For one thing, I can have little conversations with her. If she is asked to choose between foods or brands of bottled water, she'll make her choice clear, and usually add her thanks for asking. If I ask what she sees outside, she'll tell me,"Cat", or,"Dog", or,"Bug", or "Bird", or,"Man".
She and I often go outside together. She likes me to follow close by her, but wants me to stay quiet so she can hunt without distractions.
She snuggles with me a lot, and often purrs me to sleep, especially if I happen to be feeling badly.
Arianwen is my very bestest furry friend. :heart

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Nito is a fun little kitty. He's a bit on the skittish side, and he was much worse when I first got him. As he gets older and experiences new things, the skittishness goes away, replaced by his goofy personality! I believe he has a sense of humor. He loves to chase me up and down stares, and give me the side-pose back arch, with crazy eyes! Then he prances away, wanting to be chased. He'll also antagonize me by grabbing toys and running off with them to hide them. He also goes off like a rocket after pooping, and does several laps around the house before he has calmed down. When he gets a hold of Da Bird, or similar attachments, he latches on lock-jawed and grrrrrowls! Tug-o-war ensues. Nito loves to be around people, especially me. He'll follow me from room to room, and if he's not in the room with me, he'll come running when I call him. When I hold him, he puts his front paws over my shoulder and leans his head against mine. He's very talkative, and I think he even understands some of the phrases I use. "Do you want some din din?" is always responded to quite enthusiastically. A stern "Hey!" or "Hey! Nito! Stop it!" is responded to by him stopping his offending actions, giving a little chatter, and then going back and doing it again. Then another "HEY!" and a more crazy sounding chatter, after which he scampers off. "Come on Nito, bed time." Is also a clearly understood phrase, one that means it is time to scamper downstairs and lay on mom's pillow. When we go next door to visit my boyfriend's house, he knows that "Want to go home?" means that it is time to head to the basement door. I know longer have to carry him through the public garage to my door- he walks himself and sits patiently on my stoop. He is also clicker trained, and knows more tricks than most dogs I know. His arsenal of tricks include: "sit" "up" "wave" "touch here" "down" "roll over" "gimme kiss" and "circle". He loves doing tricks with me, purring the whole time, and he seems eager to learn what my commands mean. I think he likes to bridge the gap between our language barrier, and doing tricks is the way for us to do it. His capacity to learn is amazing to me, and I am constantly working on new tricks with him. He is very cuddly, and sleeps with me every night. He knows that the alarm means I must get up, and he makes sure that I do, even if I don't hear the alarm or decide to snooze. He's quite vocal, and will "talk" back to those who talk to him. I am told that when I am not home, he spends the whole day in the basement, yowling and checking my room every so often, or sleeping on the chair by the door, just waiting for me to come home. And when I do, boy is he happy! I pick him up for my daily shower of tickly kitty kisses. Basically, Nito is my little angel, and he makes my life complete- he really does! I've only had him since July'08, but already I can tell that he and I will be life long companions and best buds (life long for him, which makes me so sad to think about).

·
Registered
777 Posts
What ?? all of them ........... :yikes

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Linx is my tough guy, he acts like a bad guy but in reality he is a softy. He is very gentle with Pandia yet tough with the other two. He loves lovins but will not ask for it. He is always helping me, no matter what I do. He is the only one of the group that visits with my friends. The other 3 will stay up high and away when people visit. And if you don't like cats he is all over you.

Mischka was so very timid before. She loved My RB kitty Thai and hated the fact he was gone and Linx was here. She has since come out of her shell. She is still the last one to do anything, and will wait until the boys eat, potty get lovins first before she will do it. Her and Pandia have become good friends. I believe this has brought her out. She is my sweet gentle soul.

Pandia is my diplomat. The last one to come to the family and she knows her place. She tries to be everyones pal and to not do anything to cause ripples. She has taken a long time to accept me. I think she finally has but still is not sure I am totally trustful. She watches the others reactions to me then will join in.

Sundance, now he is a down right brat! He is the most loving of the group. The only one that will come to me to be cuddled. I should say demand! But...he is rotten to everyone else! He picks on Pandia and Mischka constantly. Lays wait to attack them at every chance. If I do get time for lovins with one of the other 3 he will mess with them until he makes them leave and has me all to his self. He keeps his distance with Linx but if given a reason he will start a fight with him too. He hates my Freesia girl. He has actually attacked her. I believe it is a serious jealousy issue he has with any critter, thing or one.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Baily, the purfect gentleman. Gentle, loving and stoic. Makes sure people know that I belong to him. Listens to me better than humans. He is also a great escape artist.

Psycho. The name says it all :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
I'll give it a go:

Munchkin- She is a lazy cat, she loves food and sitting on your lap. She will find the most annoying place to sit and sit there till you make her move which isnt easy. Munchkin likes to hide her face when she sleeps. She is a hefty 14lbs and looks it. She doesnt like playing exept with her first toy we bought her over 2 yrs ago.

Izzabella- She is the diva of our house. She is hyper, loving, and thinks she is a princess. She loves to be under blankets and loves attacking feet under the blankets. Izzy is 1yr old, a fuzzy butt kitty. She loves to give licks and clean your face at night while she is getting ready to sleep. She is the little baby in our house and everyone showers her with attention so she wont meow nonstop

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is such a fun thread to read. Thanks guys :D

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Monty is the dearest kitty ever, there is not an ounce of malice in the little guy.

He trusts everyone (although I am not so happy about that)...and loves men.

He is a talker and I'll often have conversations with him although I don't know what the heck he is saying :lol:

He knows when it's time for bed, I turn off the pc and he bounds upstairs and sleeps on the foot of my bed.

He hates being in a room on his own, when he is eating and I leave the room he will stop and follow me so I have to stand there like a waitress next to his plate until monsieur is finished :|

He has his own water glass as he won't drink out of a bowl.

He blames me if it's raining and asks me in no uncertain terms to turn it off if he wants to go out.

I love him to bits :luv

·
Registered
379 Posts
Duchess is the sweetest, kindest, gentlest kitty I have ever had the pleasure of sharing space with. She knows when I feel bad and spends extra snuggle time with me. When I lost my Mother in '03 she was so snuggly for weeks. If I am sick she likes to sit close and give me head rubs/butts.
She isn't very talkitive but she does let me know when she wants something. If her litter box need attention she has a look and a meow that clearly says"clean this out please" If her food bowl is low she has a meow for that. When she is ready for breakfast she nibbles on my finger and jumps on the bed and does her breakfast dance. She is not afraid of anything.
The sweeper makes her move but she does not run and hide. People coming to visit does not bother her. She will take her time and size up the new person and she will sniff them. If they are worthy she will allow them to pet her, if not she will walk away and sit and look at them.
My fincee is now one of the pride. When she first started coming over Duchess would allow her to pet her but not for long. I had Angela start giving her treats, feeding her and brushing her. Once we were sitting on the couch and Duchess walked across the back of the couch and stepped down between us and sat on my lap as if to say "he's mine too". I had Angela leave one of her tee shirts here so Duchess could get used to her smell. Now Duchess sits in her lap from time to time. She is still "my" kitty but she likes Angela too.
She love the "entertainment" center I have for her. Three bird feeders hung in front of the bay window. She will chatter and squeek at the birds and jump at them for hours. Then when thats done it's time for a power nap.
I know there will never be another Duchess. She is one special kitty.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Another fun thread! :D

Patches, is my little princess, very set in her ways, and totally a lap cat! If I'm sitting on the couch, she is on my lap! She's my protector, and if Dave and I ever raise our voice, she is right there to defend me. She's a very loyal, loveable little girl, but definately set in her ways. She came to us in september of 2001 as a kitten, and is 7 years old. After all these years, I finally, FINALLY, convinced her that wet food is yummy, and now she's the one walking from bowl to bowl, cleaning up any scraps that may be left! :thumb She is usually more of a lazy cat, content to sleep all day, but when she gets the zoomies, she's off in a flash! She's not afraid of a good cat fight with Pesty, and can definately hold her own when he's a brat. She's also very quick with the paw, to put Lucy in her place when she steps out of line! :lol:

Lucy, will be a year old in march, and is a big old mix of sassy, spunky, loyal, spoiled, lovable, playful, mischevious, and brat all rolled into one little black and white furball! :lol: She is very trusting of me, and likes to be held in my arms, while she's on her back. I blow on her belly, giving her little raspberries, and she kneads her little paws on my cheek. She is a chow hound, and will gobble anything you give her, as if she hasn't eaten in weeks! She plays with anything, and you'll often find her sitting in the brown paper bag from the grocery store, sitting on the floor. She is also very loyal to me, and if I go from the living room to the office, in just a couple minutes, Lucy will be curled up in a little ball on the bed behind me. If she's in a pesty kind of mood, she'll jump up on the desk, to block my view of the monitor, just to stare at me, or remind me it's only an hour till dinner time. Usually, around 10:00 a.m., if I'm not downstairs sewing, she'll come to me because she want's to be held, and snuggled. If I'm on the couch, most times, she comes to crawl under the blanket to sleep under the covers, right by my hip. Dave calls her my "tumor"! :lol: Pesty and her share a favorite spot on the cat couch, and if Pesty is in that spot, and Lucy wants it, she'll pick a fight with him to get him off that spot, and then curl up in a ball, falling fast asleep. Oh.......she's not spoiled!

Pesty found us on Dec 26, 2006. He was a drop off, along with a puppy (that we found a home for). Dave begged to keep him, after Pesty found him in the barn, meowing up a storm. He had obviously been a house cat, and it was the dead of winter when he was dumped. He had scabs all over his feet from the snow and ice! We figured he was about 6 months at that time, so he'd roughly be about 2 1/2 now. His name suits him well..........he's simply pesty! He's always been very appreciative of the home he's been given, and reminds you daily how much he's greatful. He's not a meower, or a begger, but he is pesty. He's Daves lap cat, though he tends to prefer my lap to Dave's. :lol: He'll sit by you all day long to be pet, and enjoys being held from time to time. He is hyper, and runs around the house making trilling sounds like a goof. He's always been good to Lucy, and when Lucy came, he took on the name of Uncle Pesty, and it just stuck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts