Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of a diaper cake? My mom learned about it at work, one of the people she works with had one and showed it to her before they left. It's a really neat idea so I looked up info on them and we made a diaper cake for Cory. (Cory is my mom's boyfriend's daughter who had a baby shower.)

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
My mom makes diaper cakes with white cloth diapers. She also makes towel wedding cakes....using white towels, then poking in some fake flowers. They look nice and elegant!

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
I've seen them and think they are very nice... but I have to admit when I saw the topic title I was thinking along the lines of the kitty litter cakes people make and almost didn't want to open this thread!

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
Ive seen them on line. You can never have too many diapers. Who ever thought them up is brilliant. What a great gift to someone at a shower.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
That's very cute! I just went to my step-daughters baby shower yesterday. I actually wanted to make one of these, but just for some reason, couldn't seem to get it done. They are very creative and cute!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts