Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bday dice and Yoda. They are a year old.Man time flies by. I got Dice for my 8th grade promotion present(I have not shared my age on here before so sorry if I offended anyone by not sharing my age). When my mom and I went to get Dice, Yoda was climbing all over us and meowing like crazy so she came with,lol. My dad wasn't happy(he is NOT a cat person and we have 4,lol). it was hard for me to have 2 kittens,a 6-1 year old puppy(i cant remember his exact age when we got the kittens) AND introducing Thunder and Albert to dice and yoda while they were getting used to a new dog in the house. it has been a fun year and hope for many more.

Them as kittens

This is a vid of Dice's first time outside(Yoda wasn;t feeling well and I forgot to get a vid of her:(

Now

Sorry for all the pics...I get picture happy sometimes :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
my how they grow up fast! beautiful pictures! you're very lucky to have them. thank goodness your dad puts up with them. :crazy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.