Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He plays with all his raw food chunks lol he's a jerk... I tell you, it's not a whole lot of fun washing walls and floors every time I feed him! I feed him in the big crate with no blankets in it and just washing that.... but I had to get a video, so I let him loose to eat the foot.

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
What is funny to me is that the fog is looking at him and saying "not like that , see, you eat it, like this!" Well, he is having fun. That Munch is a character!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
LOL!! I loved the bit of the dog happily munching away :D

I love Munch, he's so much like Sadie! He even does those weird head twists and positions when he's playing. Sadie does the same, it cracks me up!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Newton will occasionally play with raw chunks of chicken. It's strange, but he will bat a piece around the floor like its alive (he must have a very active imagination), to the point where it's completely covered with dust and dirt.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
His head twists make me laugh too. He does it all the time. I've never seen it before, he's a goofball, for sure!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
So...did Munch eat it eventually? Mommy didn't teach him how to eat it, but doggy was there showing him what to do with it right? hold it with your mouth...chew..chew..chew...lol...

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Munch is soooo cute! Playing with his chicken foot...a little macabre but funny!!
:D

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
OMG! At first I thought WHAT IS THAT??? Where do you get chicken legs? I live such a sheltered life - I've never even seen them for sale. Munch is adorable - and that thing definitely looks like a toy!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahaha Marcia! I buy them at pet stores that sells raw food for peys and the Farmer's Market at a booth that sells organic poultry and they sell the scrap stuff (gizzards, necks, feet etc) for pets. The feet are a bit tough for most cats, but Munch thinks he's a dog, so he'll eat bones and such lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
641 Posts
Is that Mouse? Aha she's just like "There he goes again, there's no teaching him proper technique..."

Munch reminds me a lot of Jacob, a right hooligan. Hours of entertainment would be had watching his antics!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol ya he is a hooligan! Biggest brat ever lol

Mouse isn't trying to teach him how.... she's plotting how to get it away from him so she can eat both! Lol. Boo was eating his on the other side of me and Oliver was in the crate staring at his lol he generally wont eat raw meat... but I live in hope that some day he will lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts