Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diego and Daisy 1.jpg

Hi all- Diego is going great so far with his partial tail amputation- it's been one week today :) This is a pic of him snuggling his sister Daisy.

The girls are about 7.5 almost 8 weeks, they weigh 2 pounds and have TONS of energy. :kitty ball:kittyball

They use Diego's litter box when they think he isn't looking, they take his toys, and eat his food lol poor buddy doesn't seem to mind. He looks grooming them and chasing them all around the house! Daisy and Skye.jpg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwww thank you! Diego is my baby, he's such a sweetie with the girls!

I need to record him he has the cutest little chirp and stands on his tippy toes :) he's 7 months as of yesterday and loves his baby sisters.

The girls sometimes exclude him of the fun but he's always right behind them waiting to pounce.
Omg....cuteness overload! Those little Siamese babies steal my heart. And Diego is one gorgeous kitty!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Gigi,
I'm so happy Diego's tail is healing!:)
His 'Sisters' are Adorable little fluffs!!:p:D
Sharon

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all!

Diego gets his stitches taken out tomorrow! He actually did really well without the cone the past 2 days.

I had to give the little guy a break he was just itching to groom himself but he didn't touch the tail :)

I have to keep an eye on his sisters they like to try to grab his tail lol.

Diego is my first kitty he's 7 months old as of 2/10 and just had a partial tail amputation. He's doing great and as active as can be.

Pictured with Diego is one half of the Siamese girls :) Daisy. I'll post pictures of all three if I can get them all together.
Gigi they look adorable! Such a cute cat family :}
Awww how adorable!
Gigi,
I'm so happy Diego's tail is healing!

His 'Sisters' are Adorable little fluffs!!:p

Sharon
Eeeee so cute!!! But...one of the little ones is Daisy, who is the other? Diego is just adorable.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More pics =)

Grumpy kitty.jpg This might be my favorite pic of Daisy lol- she's the bigger sister and i've nick named her Pea pod or pod lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
more pictures- the girls are growing every day

[/ATTACH]

Diego's face is great in this picture, he is obsessed with the sunlight on the walls and ceiling.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you! He was so great during his tail surgery and recovery,now he has pink eye, but we will get through it. I couldn't be happier with all three- I find myself still looking at kitty's, i just can't help it :)
Aww, they all look so happy and content. Glad Diego is doing better with his surgery and with the girls.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts