Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am using a different camera, actually its my camcorder the only problem i see is I have no flash so I would have to take the pics in a fairly well lit area. I hope I am not boring anyone with all of my photos, I enjoy taking pics. I gotta get another camera but I do like the way some of the pics come out.

the extreme closeups seem a little fuzzy.

Willie's pic turned about ok

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Ahhhh. Buddy. :luv

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Buddy's got such a sweet tomcat face... looks like a tough cookie with a gooey heart :wink:

I love Miss Chloe's general angry face for the camera, and Willie is simply gorgeous - I love blues...

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nini said:
Buddy's got such a sweet tomcat face... looks like a tough cookie with a gooey heart :wink:

I love Miss Chloe's general angry face for the camera, and Willie is simply gorgeous - I love blues...
Miss Chloe has an angry look in almost all of her pics but she isn't angry. Buddy is the sweetest little cat. Willie, the grey monster, he can be a real **ithead but most of the time he is ok

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
harry said:
Nini said:

Miss Chloe has an angry look in almost all of her pics but she isn't angry. Buddy is the sweetest little cat. Willie, the grey monster, he can be a real **ithead but most of the time he is ok
:lol:
Appearances are deceiving!
Chloe looks like Grumpy-in-Chief, but finally it's the innocent-looking Willie that seems to be the pain-in-the-neck, eh?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Willie? Innocent?? He likes to stalk Miss Chloe, when she gets fed up she goes after him but most of the time its him chasing her. Willie and Buddy like to wrestle. Buddy dont take crap off Willie. Miss Chloe could care less for either of them, she is a loner cat

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
That was great! You're so funny with your "hey!" and snapping in the background, I feel like i walk around "heying" and clapping all day long in attempt to break up the madness! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts