Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I haven't been around in a while due to work and being so busy around here. I still stop by every once in a while to see the kitties and have noticed alot of new members! :p

I dusted off my camera and decided to take a couple shots of "Dinky" who has recently adopted the name Stinky....

This was a soda box lying around after I put away the drinks...she immediately fell in love with it so being the dork I am, I decorated it!

Peek-a-boo!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
OMG! The eyes are incredible beautiful!! I'm in loooooooove!

EDIT:
The eyes reminds me so much of this Egyptian Mau (very rare breed), their eyes are called strawberry green.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Petra -- I LOVE Egyptian Maus! They aren't as rare over here -- you can find a breeder pretty easily. Their eyes are SO GORGEOUS.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
ForJazz said:
Petra -- I LOVE Egyptian Maus! They aren't as rare over here -- you can find a breeder pretty easily. Their eyes are SO GORGEOUS.
Yeah, they are absolutely gorgeous! In Sweden there's only one known Egyptian Mau and the girl in the photo actually came from Finland to show her cat. I think it's less than a handful of Mau's in Scandinavia. The Finnish girl said she would import another kitten soon. I hope she decides to breed.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Dinky's so cute, so is he called stinky b/c it rhymes or b/c he's a little stinker :?:

P.S.- Love the decoration, did u print that out or something :?:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because shes a little stinker, hehe :D

Yes I made it and printed it out on the computer. Its so cheesy, but she doesn't care! :p

·
Premium Member
8,186 Posts
I think your Dinky and my Ollie are long lost twin siblings. And I know this is silly but I'm sure you all understand that cat owners come up with the silliest nicknames for their cats. Well...we call Oliver "Poop Stinkity". lol don't ask why, I'm not even sure! He actually always smells really nice like flowers! Anways, I thought it was cute that you call yours Stinky. Here's their pics side by side. What do you think? Sibilings??

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG! I couldn't help but to burst out laughing when I saw these two photos side by side. They deffinitely look as they were seperated at birth! Too cute :p

I always enjoy looking at photos of Ollie, hes such a little camera ham!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts