Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thread I made disappeared, it was just a test thread so it's not a big deal just didn't like making extra threads to test things out on.

Also my signature has just vanished as well :x

Just reporting so admin is aware and in case anyone else is having the same issue.

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Your signature was removed because it was oversized. Test threads are always subject to removal, especially when testing is complete, as you indicated you would just be using a text signature.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okie dokie, thanks for the heads up.

I am still testing signatures atm as I am making some for others. If the current one gets deleted no biggie.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another quick question.

Marie mentioned that the system automatically rejected signatures that were too big? Though it obviously didn't do that with mine so is that correct?

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
I haven't had the experience that Marie described. Please consult the rules for all of the requirements for signatures, especially if you are making them for other people.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep no worries. The one I had on my test forum was just for demonstration purposes I don't actually intend to use it, found the siggy rules and will make sure they abide by em.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
I deleted the test thread because you also posted the same thing in another forum. Cross-posting isn't allowed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts