Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an online competitive card game called Hearthstone. I like to watch the tournaments but I'm terrible at the game myself! Because I'm a fan of the game, I've got a lot of Hearthstone merchandise - . The company that made the game (Blizzard, same company that made World of Warcraft) recently had their 2nd "birthday" celebration for the game and had a photo contest for the fans - basically you submit a photo showing your love for the game.

So of course I grabbed my Hearthstone "Christmas ornament" and clipped it to Wintressia's collar!

My boyfriend thinks she looks pretty unhappy in the last two, hence the title of this thread... she never protests when I put stuff on her and seems to LIKE wearing clothing and costumes!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
I'd be checking my shoes before putting them on (often)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The company hasn't posted any results yet even though the competition closed last night :/ It's funny because the "grand prize" is a trip to their headquarters... and amusingly, I live only about 15 minutes away ;p So it wouldn't exactly be a long trip if I won... but would still be a cool prize since the general public isn't usually allowed into their HQ.

I wonder if I'd get to bring Win along, if I won the contest ;}

And she's never done the "cat revenge" thing for anything I do to her - not even when I put socks on her! I've never gotten vengeance poop, puke, or pee on (or in) anything I own. She grew up with two big dogs, so she lacks a lot of common feline personality quirks - which I am totally fine with! XD

·
Registered
176 Posts
How could they give the grand prize to anyone else?!! She's probably thinking "the things I do to entertain my human slave". lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts