Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if cat's snore because when my cat sleeps on his head he seems to snore, he doesn't show any discomfort or anything like that and it's only when he's on his head :wink: :? do cat's snore or could it be something else?

thankz in advance!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Maleke snored like CRAZY when he was a kitten, it was SO funny. It was like this high pitched weeeeeeep sound. Haha. Now that they're older, they don't snore much....sometimes they breathe loud.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Assumpta snores like a freight train. If I'm lying on the couch, she'll sleep on my chest (upside-down with all her paws in the air) and snore in my face. Very petite-flower of her... :roll:

·
Registered
61 Posts
yup Presley snores now n then. The very first time he did I woke up thinking the furnace was making noise and stuck my head next to the heat vent for a listen :?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

lol all of your cats sound so adorable. I'm glad to hear that cat's snoring is normal lol :lol:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Madam snores too (don't tell her she might be embarrased :wink: ) but she's quiet compared to others I've had..the kitty in my avatar did really snore

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thank God my cats don't snore. I had to kick my ex out of the bed for that cuz I'm such a light sleeper. That was bad enough, but I don't think I could handle kicking my furr babies out...... :?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Well Katsprat..actually they don't snore loud enough to wake up people, they are more of a lullaby than a bugle :wink: ..A big dog snoring would wake me up but not cat/s (voice of experience)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts