Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I have one lump sleeping at my elbow and another log sleeping by my feet. I'm getting that pins and needles feeling in my leg and I have to pee. But I don't want to get up and disturb them. They're not spoiled at all, oh no. :wink:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The formation of lumps and logs resulting in pins and needles as well as the loss of bathrom use is a hazard of cat companionship. Perfectly normal. I don't recommend a ER visit right away.

Other symptoms include tripping, resulting in a very unflattering shuffle. The Obsession with looking under blankets before laying down and talking in a strange high pitched voice once in a while.

Just consult a nearby forum for others with these same symptoms. There is a pretty close network of support for you.

BTW gorgeous furballs you have there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The formation of lumps and logs resulting in pins and needles as well as the loss of bathrom use is a hazard of cat companionship. Perfectly normal. I don't recommend a ER visit right away.
I do have all of these symptoms! It's a good thing they're not life-threatening. :thumb Glad to know I'm not the only one who deals with this on a daily basis. Haha! :wink:

UPDATE: They have awakened!

·
Registered
182 Posts
What beautiful ginger kitties! I get that same problem when my son and Agnes fall asleep on my lap!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
They're so squeezably adorable! :D

LOL BotanyBlack!

You know the condition is becoming really bad when you force the condition on other people: "Shhh! Celia doesn't like noise while she's eating." "What do you mean you want to sit down? You can't see that she's sleeping? No, I'm not going to wake her up. Sit on the floor."

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Totally right, spirite. I've lost my favorite chair to Lily. If she is sleeping on it I don't even think about moving her. I just find a slightly less comfortable chair to sit on to watch tv.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
This is why I wonder why we think we're the more highly evolved species.

Love your kitties' names, by the way! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! They are sisters and we had Tiger's name picked out first because even as a tiny kitten she loved to prowl around and act like a kitty 10 times her size. So I asked what name would go well with Tiger and immediately my dad said Lily and I thought "Oh my gosh! That's perfect!" And they're even orange like the flower, so it was just kismet I guess. :D

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Your kitties are so beautiful! We had an orange boy named Tiger too. Tiger and Lily are perfect names for them!

Judy

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Today instead of sleeping we're having a lazy Saturday morning watching bird videos on the laptop. Watch HERE.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
LOL BotanyBlack I just cracked up laughing! All of these symptoms are all too true! Another big one is the inability to do virtually anything without a constant "mewww" demanding pets, or food. Or both.

Kidcat, your kitties are soooo beautiful! All of the suffering we must endure is totally worth it to make sure our kitties are happy! haha :D

That video of them watching the bird video is TOO adorable! :D Now I want to show Ellie and Tootsie that!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That video of them watching the bird video is TOO adorable! :D Now I want to show Ellie and Tootsie that!
HERE IS A LINK to the bird video they are watching. It's just over 9 minutes long and I've replayed it for them 5 or 6 times already. They're like little toddlers engrossed in their favorite Disney movie haha!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts