Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I can never hate my Marbles... he can be annoying and stubborn at times but coz he's soo dumbo and clumsy.. I just can't bring myself to be angry at him. :wink:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I think it's just like your children. Yes, they do things that annoy you at times and you may get angry, but love them nonetheless.

My favorite quote I saw years ago, it was on the wall of a cat lover's house. It said "The kids were allergic to the cat so we had to get rid of the kids". :p

·
Registered
328 Posts
My cat annoys me but I can't hate him because he doesn't realise how he is annoying me, he doesn't mean it! I know what you mean about the hiding and clawing though. Actually, I sometimes think he does do that on purpose... never mind, it's still cute :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sometimes when I'm trying to love on Sadie, or just pet her, or kiss her, or hug her, she'll most of the time attack my hand 'cause she's a tempermental Calico. Sometimes it makes me so mad I could smack her across the room 'cause it's like "CANT YOU TELL IM TRYING TO LOVE YOU AND BE NICE TO YOU?" But I'd never hate her or beat her or nothing. Sometimes a pop on the nose for attacking my hand is in order though... :?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
On super nice days, Samhain will sit at the door and MEOOOOOOOOOOWWW. (She bolts out the door whenever we come home to get to the grass that grows outside but we always yell at her and she comes back in. She KNOWS she's only allowed outside when we are holding her or "leashing" her). So she'll MEOWW and MEOOWWW at the door. If I'm at the computer trying to concentrate or doing homework, I get so frustrated that I yell at her "SAMHAIN SHUT UP!!!" but then I feel terribly guilty afterwards...that's the only time she gets me upset though.

Joe only hates it when she throws up, but he'd never hate her, just her gross puke hehe.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Seeing as hate is such a strong word I can never apply to my kitties but they do annoy me at times. If they are not fed exactly on time they start fighting with each other in this huge free for all. If that doesn't get them fed they take to knocking over things and sitting on my keyboard.

Peaches used to really annoy me at night because she'd climb in bed with us and cry if you weren't petting her. Just as you were drifting off to sleep she'd start meowing and nudging you till you petted her so now she'd banned from the bedroom. :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
I let Moby sleep in my room, but I believe he's only there until I drift off and when I wake up. Plus I don't think he would mind being shut out if need be. :wink: He's not a very vocal cat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts