Cat Forum banner

Do warm/hot showers in the morning make you feel groggy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I love HOT showers. I usually stay in the shower until the hot water runs out...which for me is about the time it becomes lukewarm :lol: I feel so refreshed and ready to start the day when I get out of a nice long hot shower.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I have the same temperature on my showers all the time and feel very refreshed afterwards - full of energy.

According to my mom I'm running the water too hot, according to my husband I'm running the water too cold. So if I shower after my mom or my hubby I will either scold myself or freezing. Why can't they be a mid-range person like me. :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i start my shower on the warm side of lukewarm, but gradually increase the heat as i'm in there. (cause my skin is really sensitive to heat, and i have to ease myself into it.) By the end it's steaming. I LOVE when it's steaming hot :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
I HATE showering in the morning, I usually shower at night instead. If I absolutely have to shower in the morning, I will usually make the water a bit cooler. If it is really warm, it just makes me want to go back to bed.....or just sleep in the shower for the day!

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I like warm to hot showers usually. I like to start off my day with a shower, not at night time unless I went to go work out (rare) :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts