651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it might be a disease... :oops:

Hmmm...you can sort tell who the favorite is... :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cat Mat

My brother-in-law gave me a cat door mat. I'm not at home so I will have to paraphrase...

"The Cat: Day 762
My captors continue to feed me dry cereal while they eat lavish meals. They constantly dangle shiny objects in my face. My only relief is occasionally destroying a piece of their furniture and the hope of eventual escape. I think I'm going insane."

But the cat on the mat doesn't look like my cat.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Re: Cat Mat

robertr4836 said:
"The Cat: Day 762
My captors continue to feed me dry cereal while they eat lavish meals. They constantly dangle shiny objects in my face. My only relief is occasionally destroying a piece of their furniture and the hope of eventual escape. I think I'm going insane."
That is so funny!!! Oh my god I almost peed. That is so cute. More more more!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
My girlfriend has purchased some cat related things... some artwork, a clock, umm.. and some other things I can't think of because I'm out of town right now and can't look around. :wink:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
No, but I painted a picture of my old kitty Jazz. She's sitting on a fence, the moon and stars are out behind her, and she has wings. :cry:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just buy cats things. None necessarily match my cats. Badness would be easy to match with her black and white cow pattern. :::whispers::: Don't tell her I said that. Scrappy would be harder to match. Tortoiseshell aren't very common in artwork.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I buy all kinds of cat stuff adn get tons of it for gifts too. Some of it matches my cats and some of it doesn't.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I haven't bought any cat related stuff, but I just loved looking at your stuff, Kristi!! The plaque is especially neat. robertr4836, hilarious cat mat!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I haven't bought anything either, but I've only had my cat for a couple of months.

My friend has 4 cats though, and there's this little sign that hangs in her kitchen that reads "The only thing in this house that is self-cleaning is the cat" :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts