Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone is following you?? O.O

I do!! lol

My kitty Muirnin likes to follow me EVERYWHERE. And she makes chirping sounds similar to "Hmm?" Kind of like she's asking me "Where you going?" And loud protests when she can't follow me. My daughter likes to follow me everywhere too, hanging on my pocket. Gets a bit crowded in the bathroom....:roll: And now, when I room swap the kitties, Ciaran follows me around. Good grief. lol

Anyone else have tag-a-longs?

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Always. If by chance I shake my little shadow while he's sleeping or using his box he cries until I call out to him and he comes straight to me, complaining like I abandoned him.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yep, Ginger is my shadow! Drives me nuts when im trying to rake the leaves in the yard, he attacks the rake!! Slows me down no end, but he's so cute when he's hunting it :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Midnight, the wild cat, certainly doesn't follow me around - instead he trails the foxes at night. But, he does think that maybe someone/something is following him! :wink

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I always have at least one helper. Usually 3. But Jitzu is my dedicated familiar, lol. She isn't right next to me usually, but she is always in the same room as me if I'm home, and she sits outside the bathroom waiting for me.

It's so bad that if I need to really get cleaning done I'll give the kitties a snack and put them away while I'm cleaning. One cat 'helping' I can deal with, but three sets of naughty paws and noses while I'm trying to clean is too many! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts