• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Timeskitties, I am laughing right now! You are funny! Yeah my mom might appoint me to the job! Hahaha. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I only wish....financially we could never do it!
If I was rich...that would be the first thing I would do!
Hire a housekeeper! :D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Oh Noooooo......Do you see my cat Bosco in the pupil of that eye?
I kinda miss my flowers too.....Maybe I need to make some new ones.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Do you see my cat Bosco in the pupil of that eye
I never noticed that!!
I miss your flowers too - I loke the new sig though - but what abour MiMi?

Back on topic - I wish I had a housekeeper (just to clean up after the cats) and maybe a chef as well... and someone to shovel the snow from the driveway... I am feeling lazy today

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
icklemiss....I need pics of Mi' Mi' and Duchess.

I have been missing Bosco tons and tons. The new cats just aren't like he was....it will take time.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Sure, we have a housekeeper...but my husband had to marry her! :lol:

(she does a lousy job, too...I'd fire her if I could)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Sorry, that was a joke. I'm the housekeeper here (and I would fire me if I could, because I really am a lousy housekeeper).

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
catlover_2004 said:
Check out the thread here in the lounge saying "Danza's Desparate Housewives"!
Okay, kids, help me out, here...who's Tony Danza? Was he the young kid on "Taxi," or am I thinking of someone else?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I love the new flower!

I know - I miss my cat I had at home too.... my sister accidentally left the window open and Jack who had no idea how to look after himself in the outside world ran in front of a car :cry:

I don't even have any pictures of him either because we had a fire and the pictures were one of the unrecoverable thinsg :cry: and I didn't have a digital camera.

But two years of Bumper being the most loving cat in the world helps a bit - but I am still really really mad at my sister, but she was only 13 at the time.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tony Danza used to play in Who's The Boss?, Stealing Christmas and other movies. He now has his own show The Tony Danza Show! He has this thing going called "Danza's Desparate Housewives Rescue" and my mom thought about signing up for it. He will come clean your house, cook dinner for the family, or baabysit the kids if you & your husband want to go out. The details are on the thread "Danza's Desparate Housewives" located here in the Lounge. Please read on it for detials. Come on! Sign up! I also thinks it's free, but, hey, Tony Danza coming to MY house would be so totally cool! Please chck out the thread "Danza's Sesparate Houswives" located here in the lounge. I am trying to convince my mom about signing up. I want to run the idea of getting a housekeeper by my mom. Good night everyone! Catlover_2004.www.thetonydanzashow.com is the website! :D :D :D :D.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts