Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 14 year old MC named Precious. I was just wondering how many other members had one also. I notice a lot of posts with people referring to their Maine Coons. Just wondering...thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Tigress, that is my all time favorite cat! I have never had one but I think them to be the most beautiful! I sit here each day with a Big Maine Coon calendar shining there beautiful faces on me.
They are just so spectacular!! I promised my husband after I adopt Jonah this afternoon(3 legged lit'l guy)that would be it, I promise! :wink: I have two girlfriends who work at different shelters, they know to give me a call if a Mainecoon comes in. My husband knows how I like them so much. He did agree that should one become available we could get him/her. We've been waiting for over a year. I don't blame MC owners for keeping a close eye or holding on to those gentle beauty's! Enjoy your Precious :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
YES YES YES!!! I have a 14 week old Silver tabby Coonie boy called Dylan :D He is an absolute delight!

Heres a pic of him - there are more on the meet my kitty page...

·
Registered
560 Posts
My cat is part Maine Coon - even if he doesn't look like it. =P He's lots of fun - and pretty huge! I'll have to weigh him sometime...

While he has the domestic short hair look - he has the size and personality of those big fluffy maine coons almost everyone loves. ^_^

·
Registered
821 Posts
My mom had a Maine Coone named Murphy but recently gave him away to her boyfriends daughter's boyfriend.....woah, confusing! My mom and her boyfriend are going to live together in the near future, and he is allergic to long haired cats. However, he is fine around my mom's Siamese and was fine around her other short haired cat Xena before she died.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts