Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
Do you have Pet names for your kitty?
I had quite a few for Samantha, I'd often call her Sam or Sammy.
When she was being extra special I'd call her Sweet Heart or Sweetie Pie which would make her just glow.
When she was being silly I'd call her Puddin Head or Big Puddin.
I'd call Little Chiquita, Little Puddin or Brat or the Baby.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
We call our cats by their pet names more than their real names actually. I don't even think they know their real names. XD

We call Apollo Auto Gato or just Gato. He recognizes Gato as his name because that's what we call him most of the time. Sometimes we call him Señor Gato, Señor Crazy, or just Señor, or Signornio.

Athena's pet name is Beepo, which is what we call her most of the time. I also like calling her silly variations of that like: Little Beep or Beepadoodle.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Pope Kitty Von Porkpatty
Stinkypoo or Stinkypooper
Ish Kabibble (there's a rhyme I made up that I sing to him that goes with that nickname)
Baby
Daddy cat

·
Registered
305 Posts
lol Hana is either hana or hanakuso (either flower or booger, depending on if shes being bad or not lol)

Oliver we call olivera,its how you say it in portuguese, or ****cat, or ***hole or god****it....depending on what he just did....

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Misa is called by her name.

Francis id a whole bunch of names, but mostly by his name.

Vinnie is sagwa and Vinnie- Winnie or vinniekins. XD

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stinky Kitty:lol:
My bedroom is next to the bathroom where the litter box is, often Samantha would take a Big Stinky around 6 AM and I'm trying to sleep until 7AM but the smell is overpowering.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Samson: Sammy, Sammy-Sam, The Orange/Orange one, Noisy (he'll go to a room and just sit there and cry out for someone to come play with him)
Meeka: Miss Meeka, Meeka-Poo, The Grey/Grey one, Princess Meeka (she get's everything she wants - if Sammy's eating and she wants to eat, he actually moves out of the way for her and sit and wait until she's done, then he'll have his turn).

·
Registered
679 Posts
Sasha= sasha girl ~ I call her this when we are cuddling and I am using my best snuggle mommy voice, "awww sasha girl is my baby.."

Bentley = Bent I usually say this when I am calling him, "Come on Bent! Ohhhh lookie what I got Bent!" At the same time I do call him my Bentley boy when we are cuddling. Hubby calls him Aquadog whenever he has is water eyes. Water eyes= he sees a puddle, pond, drop of water and he goes nuts and flips out jumping and rolling in the water. Hubby calls out, "Its AQUADOG!" and Bentley gets really excited when he hears daddy say it lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
When I first got Finnick, I called him ****head because he pooped everywhere. Luckily, the litterbox is his friend now so I don't call him that anymore. His new nicknames are Finn, Finnykins, and Whiny Butt. My SO calls him Little Booba (she calls me Booba, so he's her little one). When she's petting him and snuggling with him, she repeatedly says, "You're my baby. Yes, you are. You're my baby." So I guess he's also called baby.

Katniss is called Pipes (she's always meowing about something or another) or Kat Kats.

·
Registered
679 Posts
When I first got Finnick, I called him ****head because he pooped everywhere. Luckily, the litterbox is his friend now so I don't call him that anymore. His new nicknames are Finn, Finnykins, and Whiny Butt. My SO calls him Little Booba (she calls me Booba, so he's her little one). When she's petting him and snuggling with him, she repeatedly says, "You're my baby. Yes, you are. You're my baby." So I guess he's also called baby.
I had a friend who had a pup named Sir Lancealot.
He was extremely difficult to house train and had MANY accidents until he caught on. Her dad called him "Sure *** a lot" LOL

The dog lived to a ripe old age of 14 (husky) and until the day he passed on her dad called him that... and the dog loved it.

My parents have the ugliest barn cat ever. It showed up missing an ear and with many scars. His tail is broken in a few places as well. Its a black and white long haired cat. When he showed up he was all matted and nasty looking. We have no idea what his story is before he ended up at the ranch but my parents Called him Ugly ~ uggs for short~ because when people came over he was so ugly it would give them the shivers HA HA

·
Registered
231 Posts
Miss Gabby, Gabby Kitty, Good Girl, My Gabby, Yo Gaba Gaba, Pretty Kitty, Silly Kitty.... I need to come up with a nickname for her when she's being my personal body guard.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I just realized Gabby is still the perfect name for when she's being my guardian kitty. Gabby is a common nickname for the Hebrew name Gabrielle which means "heroine of God"

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
hmmm let me see..

Sherbert -- lil' one, sweety, sweetheart. lil' bit. (he is under 6 lbs sopping wet.. never been a large cat) truthfully i am not sure this cat knows the meaning of misbehavior

Pepper -- depends really on what she did.. again... but princess, hon, sl*tkitty, and "where is that d*mn cat now" ( she is our trouble maker)

BlackJack -- Neanderkitty, hulk, sweetheart, Jack or HiJack (he swipes stuff right under your nose)

Archie (name pending) is Mr. Chuckles, and Giggles.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Laszlo thinks his name is actually "Poopie" (no idea why I started calling him that).
Hector used to be "Hector the Molester" but now he is "Hector the Raw Food Rejector".
Rufus (full name Rufus Duncan Angus MacDougall) is "Tiny Rufus", aka "Tiny" or "TR".
Clarence and Cosmo are just referred to as "Closmo".
Gozer is "The Goze".
Arthur is "Arfer".
Zuul is "Fat Zuul".
Dolores doesn't really have a nickname but we break up her name like this: "Doh-lores" with the "Doh" drawn out.
Our new kitten Lucinda is "Lucy" or "Baby Kitty".

1 - 20 of 27 Posts