Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new game. The object is to complete the sentence. You can use things such as
Do you know what is really funny....
Do you know what is really good...
Do you know what is really terrible...
ect.
Be creative and you can think up many more things
I will start.

Do you know what is really good? Hot Choclate with frozen cool whip on a cold rainy day.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Do you know what is the best thing to happen to a human being?
To have somebody that will be there for them no matter what. Just because they love you

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know what really is really nice? To get the kids off to bed,have all the dishes done and finally be able to sit down on the couch to do absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Do you know what is really good? Looking for parking and someone from the first spot leaves in a busy parking lot! :lol:

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Do you know what really makes you feel good when you're ill? When someone brings you a tray with home made soup on a tray with a flower in a bud vase. Oh, and if there's toast, they've cut of the crusts and cut the toast in triangles.

Do you know what else really makes you feel good when you're ill? A gentle back rub followed by a soft powder puff.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Do you know what is really heart-warming? To look into a creature's eyes (human being or animal) and see that all they want is for you to love them.
I have had this experience from working with orphans, mentally or physically challenged people/children or street animals.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Do you know what is really annoying? Running for a bus in the rain, only to have the driver pull out and speed off at the last second, leaving you standing there with a complete lack of breath and dignity! (It happened this morning... again :roll: )

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Do you know what is really terrible? Working 11 hour days and starting to think working full time is not 8 hrs but 11 hrs....yikes! I am starting to think part time is the 8 hr shift! :roll:

·
Registered
52 Posts
do u know whats really disturbing? when ur best freind comes over at 8.30pm in a black mini-skirt and knee-high boots and she says "lets go shopping!", and not knowing what she means :wink:

·
Registered
175 Posts
do you know what is really fun? Locking this thread ^^... oh wait, i dont have admin powers :cry: .

PS.

That was just a joke, dont take is seriusly :lol:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Do you know what is really sad? When pets have been previously dumped at the shelter and then when they are re-adopted the new owners realize they don't want them either
(after having them for a few good months..)

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Do you know what is really nice? Waking up from a bad dream and realizing it's only a dream.... happened to me today and makes you appreciate what you haven't lost or what you have :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts