Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother's girlfriend always points out how strange it is that my cats fangs poke out all the time (their canine teeth). If they rub their face on your you feel the teeth rub you. Anyone else have cats whose fangs are always poking out or are my cats "special" lol?

(Okay, that's exageratted cause he's playing, they don't stick out THAT much)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Neither of mine do normally but occasionally they get a lip caught or the tips show.

I call it 'going fangus'.

·
Banned
154 Posts
Mimi's FANG shows (she only has one after having the other 3 pulled - along with 6 other teeth) shortly after I adopted her due to resorption and decay). She tends to rub her mouth and face on my face in the mornings and MAN when she rubs on the side with the intact canine, THAT wakes me up for sure.

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
Bob's fang shows. If you are not careful it will snag your finger when rubbing his face.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Smokey's fangs showed. It was the cutest thing to see and he was very careful not to rub them on you when he would either headbutt us or if we were scrubbling his sweet little face.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Haha, I agree, you should photoshop a cape on him in that one pic and put some kind of creepy caption on it for halloween.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Robin gets this vacant,goofy look,sometimes,when he's playing. He'll lay on his back,his paw absently on a toy,wide eyed,teeth showing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts