Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rocky loves to play in boxes, and he even likes to squeeze into them, it's really cute/funny! He especially loves to play in a box after i put some cat nip in it :smiles

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
If Pepper can get 4 paws into anything.. the rest of her squeezes in next. Boxes, bags, suitcases, cabinets, baskets, shelving, cubbyholes, bowls, stew pots.. you name it.. she is in it.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Just last night Tuffy was trying to sqeeze into a box three times too small for him - LoL - It was hilarious watching him try all different ways of trying to fit before he gave up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
awww meezer lover your cat is sooo cute. Cutie loves boxs, bags thought she like to try to eat the boxs but l don't late her do so.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Lola likes to climb inside anything bag or box-like. I even found her huddled inside my roommate's purse once. Whenever I look inside a bag to see if she's in it, she always does this shifty look, like she's hoping if we don't make eye contact I won't be able to see her.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
@paul - I love 'Rosie's House'.

MowMow loves boxes, but only newly arrived fresh boxes. Once he's rubbed on them, played in them and slept in them they become old and he wants nothing to do with them. If I order him gifts from online he's way more interested in the box it came in than the gift.

·
Registered
474 Posts
aster and cody seem to not discriminate! they love bags, boxes, and even bowls (learned this yesterday lol). and they like chewing on them!

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Diet Sunkist. Now with added kitteh

What you can't see is the huge opening in the BIG box. But my diva chose the tiny one to sit in.

And Miss Cleo, who loves boxes, any size, any shape

1 - 20 of 20 Posts