Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rocky watching my husband play the Indiana Jones Lego game :) Reminds me of when the pups from 101 Dalmatians are watching Thunderbolt. lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
Cooper loves screens, he sits in front of the tv watching and he loves getting up on the computer desk and watch my husband play solitaire, he tries to bat the cards LOL

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
My Devons are both 6 y.o. now and when they were younger they were more interested in watching TV. My girl Alkee is less interested now, but occasionally will watch for a while something on "Animal Planet". My boy Zuba is more interested and likes animals, especially the big cats or meerkats on "Animal Planet" or even cartoons with cat animal characters (can't remember the name of the cartoon). Animal Planet's "Cats 101" is one of Zuba's faves too, also anything with birds is a hit.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cooper loves screens, he sits in front of the tv watching and he loves getting up on the computer desk and watch my husband play solitaire, he tries to bat the cards LOL
Awwwwe, that's so cute! :) Rocky lays in my lap or attempts to while i'm on the laptop and he bats at the screen as well. lol I think that Cooper just wants to play with your husband. lol

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
I don't know if Meme liked watching TV or just sitting with her Papa, when ever I was sitting in my chair she would jump on the couch and then cross over to my chair and either lay on mu lap or between my leg and the arm of the chair, it looked like she was watching the TV.
She was the worlds most polite cat, as soon as I stirred she would jump down and when I returned she would Meow for permission before she crossed over from the couch to my lap.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here is Enzo watching my boyfriend playing on his xbox:-

Eddie isn't too interested in tv though. Funny how they have such different personalities!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Awww what a cute picture.

My husband was playing world of warcraft and Cooper walked on the keyboard and made his character feign death, it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
My cats only watch if there are nature programs on. They like to watch gazelles and zebras running...lion complex...u think?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Awww! All these pictures are adorable. <3

I hope that my cat will watch TV, but as long as it will snuggle with me while I'm watching I think I will be fine. :wink However, my parent's dog Bailey the coonhound does this- LOVES it when I watch Animal Planet with any canines in it. Just this morning during one she put her paws up on the drawer holding up the tv, and started licking the dog on the screen! It was adorable.

·
Super Moderator
26,812 Posts
My girls holding hands during a scary movie:

My girls get to watch cable t.v., Mommy gets Cat t.v.

or worse yet, Catbutt t.v.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts