Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do your dreams sometimes have weird animals in them?

A few years ago I had a brief dream of a metal space-snake that was at least a mile long. More recently I had a dream that I had two white weasel-like but also sort of rodentish animals that I had gotten as pets, which chased my cats into the basement. I've also had dreams at least twice in the past few months where there were huge dogs that resembled Golden Retrievers, but were much stockier/boxier than actual dogs and about half the size of a horse.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
When I was younger, I had a series of dreams about insects. They were about the size of a dinner plate and had taken up residence in my bathroom.

Ugh.

·
Registered
998 Posts
HECK YEAH!! I had a dream that Crystal211 was a dear with two heads, one male and the other female! :lol: WOW...I WONDER where I got that idea from?

:lol: :lol:

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
clintsworld said:
HECK YEAH!! I had a dream that Crystal211 was a dear with two heads, one male and the other female! :lol: WOW...I WONDER where I got that idea from?

:lol: :lol:

lol!! I saw that picture and couldn't figure out WHY it was in your post..then I read your description.

I had a dream that Clint was a massive insect with underwear on that was older than I am. :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
DREAM?!........Heck, that's REALITY BABY!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts