Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything we buy, it must pass the cat inspection process. We recently bought a sofa and both of them had to check it all out. Of course, they MUST inspect the box it came in cuz...well it's a box. Then they had to examine it by sitting on the sofa, inspecting underneath and also the armrests and the backrest as well.

Do all your purchases also go under these strict cat inspections first?

·
Registered
106 Posts
yup cutie dose the same thing to me or dad when one of us brings new things in the apt. when it comes in a box l don't late her have it for that long due to she likes to chew on boxs.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does everything pass the tests? And then, what happens when it DOESN'T pass inspections? For me, touch wood, so far everything has met their approval.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Not only does Lola inspect all of my things, she adopts them if she really likes them. For example, I bought a fancy throw to put on the back of the couch, that Lola fell in love with at first sight. After she had kneaded it, nuzzled it, and thoroughly licked it... I didn't even bother to try to explain that the blanket was not supposed to be for kitties. Now she keeps it in her favorite chair for the ultimate napping experience.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Of course.

It doesn't even have to be something new. I've been moving furniture around for the past few days and MowMow has to investigate everything in it's new spot. Today it took him a good 20 minutes to decide his new 'perfect' spot on the couch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts