Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a big Male (big Head) He seems to just started to come to me screaming at me for me to follow him to where ever and He is telling on one of the girls. Like last night he loves to hide behind a table in our computer room but his sister would not let him in there. So he came down the hall screaming bloody murder. And if one of his sister is on his pillow he screams at me to get them off. I tell him no and walk away. it is not like there not a place for him to sleep.

btw : does anyone know how to post pic?

i did ask for help like a month ago but nothing. :(:fust:eek:rcat:eek:rcat

·
Registered
979 Posts
1. upload your picture to a webhost. I like imgur.com

2. Once uploaded, one of the options will say "For message boards" or something like that - it will look something like
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fyZNV.jpg[/IMG]
Copy and paste into your post.

~
I have to say I've never had a cat "tattle" to me. Though I've definitely had dogs do that.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
there's a sticky at the beginning of the forums too that says "how to post pics." i usually use tinypic but they're probably all similar.

i have never had a cat tattle. the one thing i notice though, is that if i step on a cat's tail accidentally or if two of them are sparring and one makes the hurt meow, the others go running up to it like, "omg! what's wrong?" it's so cute.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Nebbie doesn't really tattle, so much as whine about not being able to take what she dishes out.

She'll start play fighting with Zinny, but if it starts getting too rough, then she hollers about it LOL "Well Nebbie, you started it!" I say to her. And Zinny is smaller (by about a pound).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts