Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, Apollo has gone CRAZY over bottles since I first got him. I have pictures of him as a baby trying to drink out of my beer bottles, and *every* single time he sees or hears me open a water bottle, he comes trucking out of nowhere, intent on getting some. He can have a full water bowl, a sink filled with water and a tub of water in the bathroom.. But he wants my bottle of water! Before I took this video, he was rolling around at my feet crying at my water bottle, purring and kneading the air. He instantly turns back into a baby, like he's trying to bottle feed or something.

Water.3gp - YouTube

For those of you familiar with my posts of Apollo, we all know he's a true hunter and doesn't make for the best house pet, but.. This is the one time where he just turns into a pile of cuteness..

Does anyone else have a cat that does this? Am I missing something? Should I discourage it? Lol.

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
Chiquita likes her water from a glass, she also always want a drink from my glass of milk, I keep a glass of water for her on the coffee table as she prefers it to whats in her bowl.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Looks like it's good bonding time for you two. I wouldn't discourage it unless it's destructive, or annoys you - because it's obviously something he likes, and something you can share.

It's too cute, by the way. I've never tried water bottles with mine, but she investigate every glass that comes passes through her domain, and likes to get her nose as close to the liquid as possible without touching ... funny enough, she'll only drink water. And freshly poured soda makes her sneeze, lol.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That is so adorable :) I agree with SomeRandomChick, I wouldn't discourage it unless it annoys you. You both seem to really enjoy it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts