Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering because he is one of my favorite singers, I;ve asked a bunch of people have said no. But I really like his CD called "In Between Dreams"

Has anyone heard of him on this site? :?:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am a big fan of Jack Johnson and have all his CD's. I have been playing "In between dreams" non stop. I saw him in April live at Cairns Covention centre Australia and he was awesome. Have you heard of Donovan Frankenreiter? He grew up with Jack Johnson, is a surfer and has a similar laid back sound. You should check him out. In the Taylor video You can see Donovan in the background with the moustache!! But I agree Jack Johnson is brilliant and can't wait for his next CD!!!
:wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohh, I should listen to Donovan Frankenreiter, see if hes as good as Jack :roll:

I have been stealing my sister CD, In Between Dreams almost every day :D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Jack Johnson is one of my favorites. I've never seen him live though. I'm pretty happy with the new cd.
I love how his music is laid back but still has a catchy beat.

Anyone got a favorite song?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Laid back music with a nice beat is my favorite.
Why dont I know Jack Johnson???

I wonder if I would recognize if I heard the songs?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Dawn, you may recognize some of his music if you heard it. It doesn't get much radio play around here, but his songs appear in several movie soundtracks...

You could check out amazon.com if you're curious. I believe they have sound clips.

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
My friend just sent me Jack Johnson's song called "Better Together." I really like it...I think it'd be a cute wedding song?? :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol i'll name some of my favorites......Better Together, Banana Pancakes, Waitin Wishin, Do you Remember, Breakdown, If I could, Constellations
:D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I listened to the clips....at first I wasnt sure...thought it was maybe a little bit too mellow.
But the more I listened the more I enjoyed his sound.
I like the Banana Pancakes song :D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I really like "Better Together." Its a perfect little love song. Banana Pancakes is a really good one too, and well, I suppose I could name about half of them on that album that could be my favorites. :D From his previous albums, I'd have to say Flake and Bubble Toes are a couple of my favorites.

I listened to some music from Donavon Frankenreiter for the first time today. Good stuff, but not as good as Jack Johnson. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts