Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I have a couple of sudoku books. I prefer the tangible puzzles over the virtual ones, though. I find it's easier to keep track of things if I'm holding the puzzle in my hands. :)

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sudoku. I'm not too shabby at it, either. :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
I LOVE it! In fact I have just spent the night in front of the t.v with my suduko puzzle book...I'm actually quite good, even if I do say so myself! :)

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could say the same! :( What I like about the online puzzle is that you can choose a level, pencil in two different numbers, and find out immediately if you made an error. In other words, it's great for beginners. My daughters prefer the books too, but I'm sure my puzzle would be full or erasures! :oops:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I first heard about Sudoku on the CBS evening news a few months ago and thought "Hey, there's something I'd love!" I went to our bookstore, got a Sudoku book and began the puzzles right away. I'm okay up to about a level 3 out of a 5-level difficulty book but after that I end up cheating by looking at the answer grid and placing a few extra numbers. :oops:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I love it, but it is such a waste of time! I can sit there for hours at a time doing them, so I don't really do them anymore incase I get hooked and can't stop again!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I love soduku! I am still not very good at the black belt ones, though. I have a few books but some of the harder puzzles take me a long time. How long does it take you to complete a puzzle on average?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts