Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember watching a show when i was little called the dinosaurs and it was like puppets and the baby was always like "not the mama, not the mama" and whack the dad over the head. anyone remember that show? I loved that show! where'd it go??

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I remember! Seems to me it was called simply Dinosaurs, but I am not positive. It was cute! As a kid I was a huge dinosaur fan and I am still kind of into them. :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Yes, I remember! Robbie was the brother, Charlene was the sister... I guess people just stopped watching. It did get pretty dumb after a while, as all shows do when they start running out of story ideas. I was a faithful TGIF viewer, though, so I have fond memories of that show. :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I remember! I thought "not the mama, not the mama" was funny! I watched the show the first year. It was some time ago, I vaguely remember it getting repetitive and unfunny. I *think* I was in high school at the time.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I loved that show - I believe it ended with the dad and the plant he worked with messing up the ecosystem. They killed all the plants... or killed all of this certain type of bug that ate the plants... they made some sort of forever winter... and they were forced to survive off of tweenies and ho-hos (sp?) or something.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yes it's called "Dinasaurs" For all you fans, come and live over here in NZ it's still on air -- they play it at about 3PM. *groan* :D

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sam said:
Yes it's called "Dinasaurs" For all you fans, come and live over here in NZ it's still on air -- they play it at about 3PM. *groan* :D
I'll come live with you lol, just kidding. I LOVED the show, it's crazy how so many other people remember it too :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I remember that show, they lived in a tree, and the dad always wore a red and black flannel shirt and the baby always screamed "not the mama not the mama!" while sitting in its highchair.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Yip I remember it and loved it. I can remember this one scene where the dad and his friend from work have a burping competition and the baby wins with a house shaker of a burp! The weird things I remember

1 - 20 of 20 Posts