Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat growls at us whenever we try to take food that she has caught away from her. She never bites us when we do take it away. Its just to scare us but i was wondering if any one else's cat growls??

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Yes, Samhain growls at Psi on a regular basis. Mitzi also growls when she is getting mad and hisses when she gets there hehe. I have never heard Psi growl though...yet.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah. none of my other cats that ive had in the past have ever growled at me. All other cats that ive had have just had their fur stand up on end :D .

·
Registered
54 Posts
My cats growl when we try to push them off the bed. (Hey, it's a twin size bed and I share it with my fiance. It's usually whoever is bigger gets the bed...sometimes I loose. LOL) :oops:

·
Registered
265 Posts
My cats growl when we try to push them off the bed.
LOL Fallon used like grunting/growling noise when we'd push her off the bed. I always felt bad but she had this annoying habit of playing with this thing I have hanging up above the bed and would stand on your head while she did it.

Now she's banned from the bedroom. :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sadie constantly growls. She growls and hisses at the inside animals and growls at us when we hold her. Misty has only growled at me when I first got her and sometimes when she's really irritable. It really does sound funny when kittens growl!

·
Registered
46 Posts
None of are cats growl at us, I never hear Joey or Toby growling but Sabrina she growls at the door if she hears someone in the hallway or if anyone knocks on the door. Imagine her growling, she is soo small and she doesn't scare anyone with her baby growl.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts