Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Metoo often sits in hilarious position. And recently it's getting worse and worse (better and better?). She sits like a drunk homeless guy :mrgreen:

I wonder how many other cats like to sit in this position?

This is how Metoo sits then

And this is now... :mrgreen: She would be sitting in this position and doze off...

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Your cat is absolutely gorgeous! And, yes, one of my cats, Graybee, sits that way
and I can't help but laugh out loud at him. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I could barely stop laughing after seeing these photos!! I know a friend's maine **** does this but so far my Belle has not. I will photograph her if she ever does! Omg I'm still giggling! Sooo cute!

·
Super Moderator
26,670 Posts
I have a picture of my prim and proper Cinderella sitting like that, but I promised I'd never show it to anyone.

If I ever make it up to Toronto, I'm stealing Metoo.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow all of these pictures are too funny! I can't wait for my Zoe to get comfortable in his new home so I can post some funny pics.

·
Registered
159 Posts
LOL this makes me miss my other two boys. They live with my boyfriend for now so HE gets to see this often, but I don't! So glad to see it here! :)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Hard to see since it was so bright but I caught MowMow sitting like this some time ago. I swear all he needed was a martini to look perfectly comfortable.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow! So nice to see so many "drunkie sitters" here! I wish we could have a party and let all our cats sitting in this position together :D

If I ever make it up to Toronto, I'm stealing Metoo.
Gasp! A catnapper! What I gonna do? I need to dig a bunker and hide Metoo there when Marie is coming...

·
Registered
31 Posts
sharky sitting.jpg

This is my sharky.....he sits like a little person and leans against the window! I caught him doing this and he made a little cute face! :) He's a sillly litlte Russian Blue :) <3

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They're doing the Al Bundy!

I've never seen Layla sit like that but she does sleep in some strange positions:

LOL! That's one of Metoo's favorite sleeping position as well! :lol:

I can't imagine how it can be comfortable... Truly admire cats flexibility :luv

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
We did get one picture of Murphy sitting like that, and couldn't resist having fun with Photoshop. The caption of the picture became, "Murphy's behavior has taken a turn for the worse."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts