Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi folks,

Just got back from taking my senior to the Vet. All great news but my shoulder is killing me from carrying him; he's 10.9 lbs but the carrier is a hard shell so it's really heavy and bulky and has no wheels. I don't know if I could have used one with wheels if I had it because there's no really walkable sidewalks and no one has bothered to shovel out our streets, so unfortunately the poor guy was exposed to the cold. We had to park across the street and walk over. The thing weighs a ton and I unfortunately couldn't handle the weight so he was knocked around inside. My father couldn't carry it because of hip problems.

There was a woman inside with what looked like a soft carry gym bag for her cat. My cat is bigger - I can't see myself every putting two cats in, ever, it as it's too heavy for me. I don't want something where I might catch him with the zipper or squish him because it's soft and folds in with his weight. I don't know what to do. This looks nice and I like that it appears to open at the top:

Snoozer Wheel Around 4-In-1 Pet Travel Carrier - Dog Carriers at Hayneedle

I don't mind paying more for a good onebut I don't want to pay a lot for something that turns out to be a total waste of money. I'd appreciate any input. Thank you.

Laura

·
Super Moderator
26,381 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,381 Posts
Much better price!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts