Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What dreams have you had where animals behave in bizarre ways?

The only one I can think of right now is the one where I was driving around Yellowstone and grizzly bears would block the road and growl at my car.

·
Registered
449 Posts
well there's the talking cat dream... where I'm the talking cat.
there's the Wolves (my spirit totem) who do a very good 'lassie' immitation with the dragging me out of bed and leading me places

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Just last night I had a dream where little white cloud minnows started eating enormous koi. They had great big sharp teeth. It wasn't a good dream. :(

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
timskitties said:
That sounds pretty normal, not bizarre, for grizzly bears!! :D

I've never heard of them running out into the road, blocking cars, and growling at them. Furthermore, it happened repeatedly in the dream.

·
Banned
804 Posts
Blinkin'_cat said:
timskitties said:
That sounds pretty normal, not bizarre, for grizzly bears!! :D

I've never heard of them running out into the road, blocking cars, and growling at them. Furthermore, it happened repeatedly in the dream.
LOL That happened to us on Vancouver Island. On our way to Port Alberni. a black bear ran infront of our car and started growling and thumping at us. doesnt help that we had a teeny black sports car with a very growly exhaust

I had a dream where i was in a teeny doorless stone room with a dirt floor and the only light was cast from a small stained glass window well above arms reach and i could see a wolf loping around in the shadows. after awhile the wolf stops moving and a man steps out of the shadows. considering this is a doorless room and in my dreams i nolonger see the wolf and see a man instead (who was drop dead gorgeous) i could only conclude the wolf and the man are the same....werewolf maybe?

oh and im in full medieval garb

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I once dreamt that I took my Mum's cat Joshua to a restaurant with me and they wouldn't let him in becuase he wasn't wearing a tie!!

But I think in that instance it was the restaurant being bizarre, not Joshy :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another one I had was where I was living in a sort of maze-like house with several other people, and tigers would appear out of nowhere and we'd fight them off.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Ok, I don't know what you've all been smoking BUT, where can I get some at? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez, the name ALICE comes to mind with this post! :lol: :lol:

Ciao!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts