Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit too much. Ive caught her on several occasions climbing up them on the back side, im not only worried she will fall and hurt herself on the way down, but the rope that pulls them up in the back she has become tangeled in multiple times im afraid she may get stuck while im not there, even get choked. :(

Ive tried Biter Apple Spray, and it doesn't even seem to faze her. I really need to keep one of her toys on hand so I can get her attention when she plays with the blinds and distract her. This is really the only behavior she has right now that worries me (other then her jumping 4ft from the plant stand to the top of my 42in widescreen... lol)

Anyone have any advised to stop this behavior? If I pull the blind up half way she just ignores them but i cant leave them open all the time.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have permanent storm windows, so I basically have a double window, and can open both layers. So, I installed mini-blinds between the two layers of glass. That took care of the cats n' the blinds problem completely.

That's not an option for Roman Blinds though....not sure what to tell you there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts