Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we are in a house, we are starting to let Dusty outside to explore. Of course, he is closely supervised... The only problem is that he has become quite annoying about wanting to go outside. Every evening he sits by the back door and cries:

Then when we finally do let him out, he sits there with a shocked look on his face:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
You'd think the vet had just taken his temperature! Wow, is that a look or what?

Funny facial expression asides, he's a gorgeous kitty. =o) I like gray cats.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Bwahahhaaaahahahaa!!!
That is the funniest look I have ever seen in my life!!!!!
What a pretty and cute cat!

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
He's so cute! So fluffy :) He has the biggest prettiest eyes too... but you already know that. He looks like he behaves very well on his leash too.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He loves his leash! But he is not a big fan of his harness.... :roll: So, while he's just sitting outside, we figured his collar is good enough. There isn't any place he can get caught up and hurt himself.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I laughed out loud on that second shot too! Just wanna play the mean ole auntie and pinch those cheeks!

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I think that 2nd picture is the funniest I've seen yet. I have to show my bf when he gets home............. :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dusty is handsome, is he a medium hair?
Thank you, of course, I think he is the most handsome little thing on earth. I'm not sure what his "breeding" is like; he was a rescue. But yes, his hair is medium length. He is such a fluff ball. Those pictures make him look much bigger and fatter than he really is because of all his hair. That's not to say he's little; he is still a whopping 12.5 pounds!

·
Registered
326 Posts
hahaha that face is too funny...but he is a very cute cat!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts