Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DVR alert! Animal Planet is starting a new show on Saturday at 8:00 p.m. called Must Love Cats. The first episode goes to Cat House on the Kings, which is a cat sanctuary in California I was familiar with. Hope it's a good show -- how could they miss, really?

Must Love Cats : Animal Planet

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Thanks for the notice, will definitely set up the PVR.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
I wonder if they will play it on line so I can view it later? Sounds like it will be a great show. Thanks for letting us know!

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Becky, check back on the website after it airs, you might be able to watch the full episodes on-line.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
You can check hulu.com also, they do have some Animal Planet shows if you can't find it on the Animal Planet website.

DVR set! And I must say, it's about time AP start adding more feline shows! Dave and I were just commenting last week about all the dog shows lately on AP. Seems like everytime I turn it on, it's Pit Bulls and Parolees, or Pit Boss. There's hardly any good nature shows on anymore.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
It was re-broadcast here at 1 am so I caught the whole show. It was very entertaining. The host was certainly enthusiastic about cats.

For me the highlight was the Cat House on the Kings; that cat sanctuary is amazing. I first read about it on this forum and truly admire that woman. They said it takes $48,000 a month to care for all the cats. They have a unique exchange program with local shelters in which Cat House on the Kings will swap one socialized, adoptable cat for up to four cats or kittens that need TLC.
The catnip segment was good also. Imagine farmers in Washington who raise nothing but catnip in their vast fields.

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
I was a bit disappointed, some of the stories on this episode and upcoming ones have already been featured on Cats 101, they're just expanded on the new show.

But the kleptocat segment was great! :grin:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
You can check hulu.com also, they do have some Animal Planet shows if you can't find it on the Animal Planet website.

DVR set! And I must say, it's about time AP start adding more feline shows! Dave and I were just commenting last week about all the dog shows lately on AP. Seems like everytime I turn it on, it's Pit Bulls and Parolees, or Pit Boss. There's hardly any good nature shows on anymore.
I was disappointed by the previews. I thought it would all be repeats of shows we've seen an AP before but the 1st episode wasn't.

I like it. I deem it worth of a series DVR entry.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts