1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't help it - I love taking pics of my fur baby :p

Find the kitty!

Having a wash

Example of his biting habit!

Playing on the sofa

Such a poser!

When I told him to go and find his mouse I think he got confused...

:) thats all for now - left a few out for those of you who roam the photo gallery :wink:

Hayley xx

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know... It's kinda scary... He's gonna be a big coonie - his grandfather was huge apparently and his Dad isn't exactly small either... Big Ginger thing! :lol:

He is about the same size as my b/f's parents cat who is fully grown 8O

*watches the fight ensue between Petra and Seashell* hehehehe

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I was gonna say - he is monstrous already! How old is he now?? I have a huge crush on him too hehe. He's such an interesting looking cat. Like a lynx or a bobcat with those huge ears!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
When Dylan is 2 we need a bigger forum to show his pictures... he's going to be HUGE!!!! But great in the winter to keep the feets warm. My tiny little cats won't do much at all in the winter... I might have to get 2 more cats to keep my big feet warm. :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! Gonna need it here in Scotland I think Petra! I think this mildly warm weather is annoying him at the moment though. He lays on my lap etc for a lil while then will move off to flop on the floor or somewhere cooler.

Hmmm... Ya know you may have stumbled onto a good excuse to get another coonie - one for each foot :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Any reason to get another cat is a good reason. I can come up with many, but hubby seem to disagree with me. *grumble*

Is it very cold in Scotland during the winters? I've only been there in the summer. Where I live, in the northern Sweden, we can get temps down to -35°C, so I could use a Dylan or two.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok.... It's not THAt cold but cold enough for me :D LOL!

We live right on the coast in Edinburgh so the wind is the worst bit of winter. It doesn't snow in the city as its too warm but in the lothians it can snow pretty bad.

I don't think My bloke will let me have another one just yet :p He wants a house of our own first when I have qualified and I am going to make sure it has a huge garden so I can make a run for Dylan and all my future kittys :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
tanyuh, I live by the coast, but in the mountain areas there's lots of down hill slopes. We can only offer cross country skiing here, our hills are too small for real fun skiing. By the border to Norway there's some mean slopes for off pist. By the coast we get about 1-2 meters of snow, in the mountain areas a lot more, probably 2-4 meters, depending on the year.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
*jealous* I bet it is gorgeous.. Do you have any pictures?

I am from the Canadian Rockies and we get those cold days here, too. I have some pictures on my new gallery web-site if anyone is interested in looking. Well, pictures of the Rockies and also my cats. Hehehe.

http://www.tanyalovespotatoes.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts