Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got pictures of CJ (my new kitten) finally, but I'm not exactly what the easiest way is to post them. I always seem to make my pictures too big also. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Melissa, Angel, & CJ

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more question....
I noticed that you have to have a URL for the picture to post it. Where can I put my photo for free to use the URL? Thanks again.

Melissa, Angel, & CJ

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I figured out how to post pictures. But is it annoyingly big? I'm still having trouble with the size of the picture, how can I make it smaller?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think its the perfect size, unless you want to use it as a sig in which case use a photo edititing tool such as paint shop pro, photoshop, MS paint, etc to resize it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe, I'm pretty much answering all my own questions, huh? Anywho, since I know how to post pictures now, I can show you some of CJ

CJ sticking his tongue out at me

CJ the Stud

Playful CJ

And then my signature picture is Angel and CJ together out back

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Payge- I like that size for my signature picture a lot! How exactly did you do that? Which editing tool did you use?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I used Paint Shop Pro 8, you can download a free trial of it by just doing a search on google. Its really simple, just go to file>open>select the picture>click options>resize> then make it the size you want. Or you can right click the picture I shrunk itself and click save image as....then save it and upload it and use it that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts